Reviews for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 4/1/2020
Death's trolling saved lives...ironic...Death saving someone from death.

Speaking of trolling, we got little girls summoning Grim Reapers like that? Reminds me of that Grim and Mandy show , we will see if this leads to something more, sinister.

Meanwhile, looks like Qihadal is about to snap, this can't be good.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 3/31/2020
You know if this a a universal government and all that you think they could afford more wi-if but alas, seems not the case for a lot of folks in Malsh, damn.

Ah well, always easier to get things done with Death's powers at one's command.

I wonder about Lethil sensing things? The Force? Psychic powers? Will she be getting visited by Luke Skywalker or Professor X to unlock her true power? Guess we will soon lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 3/29/2020
I see more and more are realizing they have rulers with rather poor parenting skills, wonder how big of a backlash this could be.

Meanwhile looks like Drazenmira is stirring up even more trouble, this is going to get ugly.

Well, should be fun to see how ugly it gets lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 3/28/2020
Ah sorry its been a while, things have been chaotic.

Alright, we got a very unhealthy dose of family interaction, god damn we need Doctor Phil here, this sure feels like its going to get as messy as a episode of Jerry Springer, though entire planets might suffer the aftermath, good greif.

Well, at least someone in the family is realizing things need to change before we go full Game of Thrones here.

Well, I guess Shuradin is already ready to make some rather big waves, guess we will see how brutal it gets from here.

Ah yes, due to, many things I started Zilos 3, hope you like it when you have time to see that. Till next time.
lirianstar chapter 47 . 3/1/2020
WOOOOO

BOOK THREE IN OVER :(

I've been phenomenally busy so haven't been back on FP for way too long :X

As I suspected, the mission will unravel in the next book...which I'm already waiting for. In this book - especially the second half - there was a lot of difference than the previous books. Not in terms of basic improvement - (as your writing is consistent and delightfully error free and super fun to read) but in the way the fantasy as given way to more political and character evolution along with the perfectly done surprises which popped out when one least expected it.

No such suggestions on improvement - as I'm sure the missing pieces will all begin to get together from book 3!

And mean while im STILL on freaking volume 1 (cries) hahahahahaha

I'm sort of banned from electronics atm (exammmmsss), will be back to review more when I get free!
lirianstar chapter 46 . 2/16/2020
Nimetath must be mentally done af. Probably her worst mission since.. Forget it, her worst mission overall I guess xD

I wonder what all she is going to report to kilan once this is over (and supposing they manage to get back, that is)
Poor Hailanyu. He who watches out for the animals is on my fave list for sure.

Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
lirianstar chapter 45 . 2/10/2020
I would like to see more of this interaction hahahahaha!

Great save, Qihadal. Weirdly perfect, given the mysterious circumstances and the fact that no one likes to think too deeply into creepy shit either!

Now, wazzup with the Malish squad?

Till next time! Damn, the past month has been -_- hopefully will be better soon!
lirianstar chapter 44 . 2/8/2020
LMAO at "A ghost, a ghost!"
For a quick witted person - Varan made a formidable oopsie. This is going to be more than interesting especially when Gialma, the already 'weird' royal (besides Kilan, that is) is involved.

How like both of them to try to sneak outta there the moment Qihadal shows up xD
lirianstar chapter 43 . 2/3/2020
Lol I can just see the look of bewildered horror on Gialma's face as he took in that scene. Looks like he's going to be getting his meeting his death plus the freak-out he never wanted to witness hahaha.
I wonder what riyome is making of this. Terrified mortals attacking them must be annoying, to say the least.

Till next time!
lirianstar chapter 42 . 1/30/2020
Poor gialma... Again that is xD

I wonder if the newly not dead dead will be out and about. I certainly would want to see his reaction he he he he he!

Funny that kilan would be worried over anything - given his wife is literally death. Then again, perhaps that is due to his overly sensitive imagination...and him being a genuinely nice person xD
Till next time!
lirianstar chapter 41 . 1/29/2020
HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm calling this the start of an epic romance - or epic rivalry. And poor Gialma! His snarkiness rises in tandem with his depression/misery...something idk what to really feel about. Oh well, at least it makes things funny...rip my cold, unfeeling heart xD

That said, I have a horrid feeling he's about to see death at her angry finest!
lirianstar chapter 40 . 1/29/2020
'Heaven help any would be kidnappers...' XD

True that. I wonder when Kilan and Gialma will find out the truth about the not dead dead which is probably called the undead?

The Malish pair are freakin awesome. Sure they are super evil and what not, but one has to respect their brains and will to survive!
lirianstar chapter 39 . 1/29/2020
HAHAHAHA!

Finally I'm back! Or able to be, lol.

The more I think about it, the more in sync Kiroshnoy and a certain prince seem to be. Both even have the same interests!
I bet Gialma doesn't want to marry - as someone is already in his heart ...even if he doesnt know it yet. Or maybe he does but ...doesn't like to think about it for the fear of overthinking?!
Eitherways, looks like the MalishSpyMission just got itself a new member!
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 1/24/2020
Trouble in paradise eh? Guess its not as bad since it seems its more because of Fate then Death but still, when Death's being the one to tell you your parenting needs some work you know your in trouble...though she seems more on top of family matters then Marvel's death lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 1/23/2020
Well, even the most sluggish pieces on the board game catch on sooner or later, Losradan might lash out after realizing the extent of being used.

More plotting, but, I can see how a idiot grasping power could be trouble so hope Losradan can be stopped I guess.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »