Reviews for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 1/22/2020
Well, I guess this is why you have to train your dragon or...dragon like thingy in this Dzacei, but at least it can not breath fire.

Well, Death proves to still be a better parent then her legit parents, as more plot there webs.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
I share Varan's disdain for Math but thankfully no one depended on my math skills to ensure the well being of a nation, not yet at least.

Seems the reapers play more odd games then the reapers in Death Note did to pass the time. Eh...beats dumping notebooks that can kill everyone just for the lol's I guess.

Death really should get her " lover" to wise up about treating his kid the way they are treating her or she could end up like Kylo Ren...hell Ren snapped from much better treatment lol.

Well, at least Ruanim is having a bad time for now, hopefully it will be even worst.
lirianstar chapter 38 . 1/19/2020
Lol at Hailanyu's moment of secret embarrassment. The boy really is too cute to be real! I hope he and kiroshnoy will have a smashing good time together! (actually I have a feeling K will, not very sure about him xD)

And I feel you Riyome. People just don't get it. And the lady's reaction was sort of unprovoked lol.
What up with kilan and gialma? Those two are always on my mind lol. Aside from that, idk but the malish duo actually seem like a match made in heaven... Or the pit of vipers they came from...

Sorry for the late reviews, tons of stuff is up with new applications and i have no clue what I'm doing :( haven't even been able to sit down and edit the final chapters of the arc either...

And any case, till next time!
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 1/18/2020
Well, a lot of judging and bickering in today's chapter, so many think they are so clever but in the end they are just amusement, to Death at least.

Guess we will see soon who know's what they are doing.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 1/17/2020
Guess its been a while but hope your driving test went well.

Well...Lethil is having a very different relationship with the face in the mirror then the queen in Snow White to say the least.

Though, seems like Death's playing the role of Maleficent in the recent movie out of pity...curious to where this will go.

Well, more plotting between deluded royals but...we will see if they are going to end up as deluded as Cersei was in Game of Thrones...we will see.
lirianstar chapter 37 . 1/14/2020
Halainyu had never learnt that brevity was the soul of wit...
And the part about the ducks xD
...OML I almost lost it!
And holy crap, that is where she ended up?!

Hahahahahaha! The previous chapter had ended with a hint, not that I caught it. This has to be super confusing for everyone - but given what all is going on, seems way too coincidental somehow.
Fate at work, perhaps?

Lol I really enjoyed the diary!

Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
Ah saw you got the next phase up, lets see if we can dive into this a bit. Well, Death and Fate are still having quite a lot of bad blood, though Fate got cocky enough to forget the perks Death gets when at home, for now.

Ah right Lethi...poor Lethi having a rather shabby mother...sorry but she sucks at her job. Well, still full of enough backstabbing to fit in well with Game of Thrones...seems like something big's about to go down if even Death is worried, we will see.
lirianstar chapter 36 . 1/10/2020
OMGGGG YIKES TO THE MAX!

Now this, was totally, totally such a huge plot twist. I figured kiroshnoy's powers were leading to something big... and I the fact I was surprised is a double plus! I can only imagine what she is going to do now...

Kilan being sooo done with it all, that I can feel haha. I can only cringe in third hand embarrassment when I think of his conversations about death... That said, I'm still hoping for news on our lonely soul Gialma's romance.

Had to sit in for new exams (fml) so don't really have time to check fp, so saw this pretty late :(
lirianstar chapter 35 . 1/6/2020
Varan and Gialma's cute little interactions really make me laugh xD
That said, idk who to feel sorry for more Lauyajim's or the three freshly 'not dead-dead dead' ! Poor sols probably got the shock of their lives haha haha!
Bet that vampire like legend was based on the mirror xD

Till next time :)
lirianstar chapter 34 . 1/2/2020
He never thought his first battle would be against rats... xD

Poor, dear Hailanyu hehehehehehe. This adventure will probably prove to be the turning point in his life - and the first sword swing was against a rat!

And well, you don't challenge Fate. I can only worry about what fresh hell awaits...
lirianstar chapter 33 . 12/31/2019
Hailanyu's horror about turning into Gialma had me spluttering xD
For the perilous mission and confusion aside, that is what scares him lolol

That, and the dialogue - or rather, lack of, between the poor slave and Jalakanavu. Makes sense that she would be more worried about her reputation as a sharp ruler than a conscientious (or close to) one. But I guess in Malish, only a sharp ruler would be able to survive.

Kiroshnoy would make a FAR more suitable crown princess. The current one is a dolt (and an annoying one at that) - who is totally setting up the nation for foreign invasion/being a puppet/being controlled basically something bad.

lirianstar chapter 32 . 12/26/2019
Uh oh! Kiroshnoy better watch her back. I have a nasty feeling big sister will try to blackmail her :(

Kilan's first victory, and hopefully not his last. Though I'm sure death has that covered- as long as unforeseen factors don't show up.

Wazzup with Gialma the gloomy? I miss him already xD
lirianstar chapter 31 . 12/24/2019
Yesss! Some of my guesses were right [about the names]!

And C dramas rock! hehehehe xD
That said, Hailanyu's unusually graphic book LOL That would certainly be fun to read. Cannot wait to see how his adventure pans out.

I await the next chapter and news on Malish. How is our the murderous empress and her psychopathic and power hungry consort doing?
lirianstar chapter 30 . 12/19/2019
I have a horrible feeling hailanyu's premonition will turn out to be something much worse. I hope not though, he's such a cute and rather too naive kid!

That said, Rualnim sure is a nasty piece of work. Her already freaky quest for power just took a sharp serve into lane:insane. Never been more glad that Kiroshnoy has her ahem* abilities. Idk but I'd love to see Gialma's expression whsen faced with her...abilities lol
At this point, kiln would probably be Zen.

lirianstar chapter 29 . 12/16/2019
Oh nooooo!

The mirror - does it mean what I think it means?! The rather angry and ambitious lady in deaths realm (hopefully not!)
That said, I am really curious about hailanyu's role in this assassination attempt.

Can't wait to read more!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »