Reviews for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall
lirianstar chapter 28 . 12/12/2019
I knew Qihadal was going to have a something-something going! Hell yes!

That said, the Malish tea gathering sounds horrifying. Makes sense that murder during a religious ceremony is more likely. That said, Jalakavanu is damn impressive!
Now, will Zafadin see her as an ally or an obstacle? She clearly wants to use him...for now.

and LOL about Hailanyu when he was thinking he got the crazy in the family genes activated!

I wonder if he'll tell Gialma...and if gialma will just let him stew lmao. Though, Im sure he'll take the 'supernatural' part with more finesse hahahahaha

till next time!
lirianstar chapter 27 . 12/9/2019
HAHAHAHAHA Poor Kiroshnoy xD

Lucky that her power saved her - though how she's going to explain it...yikes!
Idk why but im totally shipping Hailanyu and her lololol
One seems insanely sane, the other sanely insane xD

That said, what's up with the Malish people?

Can't wait for more!
lirianstar chapter 26 . 12/6/2019
"This cannot be good for my heart..."
"There was something not quite right for about the emperor's eyes..."

hahahahahahaha xD That had me laughing like mad!

And yikes about Kiroshnoy! What the heck is that creepy thing?!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2019
Oooohh my! Welcome back. Really enjoying these characters and while i really prefer long chapters, your shorter style is captivating. Always leaves me wanting for me.
(begins counting hours till Monday..)
lirianstar chapter 25 . 12/2/2019
GLAD THIS IS UP AGAIN!

OK, I'm glad we got to know more about the cousin immediately. And LOL at Hailanyu and Gialma's hilarious perception of each other. A little sad, but I think deep down they actually care a lot more. Hailanyu is going to be a veryyy interesting character haha.. (Seriously can't imagine gialma advising people to be more social xD)
Now, I know that death does keep her realm under control, but Riyome seems to pretty bad news. Especially if she has been planning this for that long :/

Jalavakanu, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be all that in control. Let's see what zafadin will do gain power. Something tells me it will be something to do with certain events in the war..

Till next time!
lirianstar chapter 24 . 8/26/2019
Ohhhh such a cliffhanger xD

I cannot wait to see why Death recommended Gialmo's little bro. Could he be some super tactician? Hmmm...
That said, cannot wait to see what happens next! Will the war really unfold or will something unexpected happen?

Cannot wait for the next book!
lirianstar chapter 23 . 8/22/2019
Oh man, it's the beginning of the... Beginning of the End? Doesn't feel like it tho :(

As horrible as the war might be, I have a feeling the Making are going to get thrashed.
Wedding bells are probably off for now, and I really look forward to seeing what the groom to be thinks of the situation...
Kilan's reaction tho haha haha. Nothing fazes him now, it seems :)
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/22/2019
Only 1 more chapter :'(
lirianstar chapter 22 . 8/19/2019
And here the main villain is someone who isn't even relatively well known to kilan...
Yet.
It's sort of ironic that an arch nemesis like jalakavanu would rather concentrate on nuptials . It makes sense given than the marriage is political but still pretty funny that she doesn't relegate much importance to something which freaked Carann and Istogu out.
Bet she's going to regret it...
Idk wtf shuradin is thinking, but boy, it looks like he just became a prawn in something really, really messy..

Now, what will Gialma do? Pretty sure he does feel something for the empress... but as confused as he normally is, not sure if he'll figure it out anytime soon LOL.
I'm looking forward to Kilans reaction tbh.

Waiting for the next chapter :)
lirianstar chapter 21 . 8/15/2019
First off :
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY :))) hope you had fun and enjoyed :)))

Now, for the review:

You go, Death!

Still, I hope nothing horrible is planned by fate in revenge...

This was a fun plot twist. Reimbodiment... I look forward to seeing where this leads too. Much is same - as kilan and death didn't know each other before... But then again, who knows?

Damn shuradin the rebel just instigated war. I guess that either puts an end to the wedding bells... Or speeds them up.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)))
lirianstar chapter 20 . 8/12/2019
HOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO!

IT'S HAPPENING BUT WHAT WILL KILAN THINK ABOUT THIS?
I could almost sense Gialma's despair at having to explain himself there.

And lol at the description of the lady in waiting/spy/matchmarker. That was seriously funny XD
lirianstar chapter 19 . 8/8/2019
Oh my...that was an eerie end to the chapter...

I just cannot decide whether to laugh or to cry at poor Gialma's consternation. I can just imagine him wracking his brains furiously (not to mention somewhat worriedly) about any such (imagined or otherwise) 'insults'.

I do get the feeling Death plans for the two princesses to be good friends. For what will come in the future - hopefully it will mean well for the two empires!

Waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2019
Glad to have updates again :)

Wanted more Death-Kilan. Ohhh and "souls do remember..." was the best part of the entire chapter. Missed the interaction between Lethil and Linyie - hope they turn up more.
lirianstar chapter 18 . 8/5/2019
The ending makes a lot more questions arise. Who was Kilan before? And more importantly, who was he to death?
Gialma and his eternal existential crisis...will he ever figure out his feelings? LOL i hope soon!

Zafadin reminds me a little of gialma - expect that where gialma's motivations were based for the people, his are inherently motivated by self gain.

Well, cannot wait to see how this unfolds!
lirianstar chapter 17 . 6/28/2019
Gialma...ohhhh boy! Could my ship finally be sailing? I can't help but think this isn't just one of his peculiar reactions - but something far deeper. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Now, the secret...

The crux of the matter - Death!

Gialma and Nadriet exchanging worried looks had me laughing. All three people know that particular secret...xD
Still, Zafadin seems interesting. How his story is going to go - I am really interested. Especially as the first empress of Malish is someone we know already...
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »