Reviews for Solar Birds: Episode V - Cold Feet
linjenny2204 chapter 1 . 4/23
There is no way to ignore those first few sentences. So, naturally, I had to keep going from there. You know what, I suggest you join NovelStar's writing competition. A lot of readers will love your work.
SomeguyJim chapter 8 . 5/11/2019
Another great story.
Funny this was almost kind of going the Scooby Doo route with some mysterious disturbance trying to close down the ski resort. I was half expecting them to unmask the Snow Lizard and for him to say "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you medling Solar Birds and your coyote!"
Phoebe still steals the show for me in this story as she does in most of the stories. I liked all the banter between her and Carl. But Belinda definitely remains the heart of the story. I love how much she grows as a character with each story and how her growth from the last story carried over to this one.
I will admit I was missing Hectos. He actually might be my favorite character. But I guess after the huge battle in the last story with the giant monster this was the route to take. Not only did it have a refreshingly different feel but it really gave the main cast some time to bond and see them in a different environment.
Job well done!
Looking forward to the next one.
SomeguyJim chapter 5 . 5/10/2019
"Winston Ski Resort and Hotel" I'm assuming is a Fiona Five reference? I'm also curious about the 'under new ownership' sentence. Is this just an easter egg is there a story behind this? Because I really want to know now.
SomeguyJim chapter 4 . 5/10/2019
I'm starting to wonder if the entire point of this story was just to get the three of them into tight body suits with attached gloves and also wearing bunny ears and tails.
SomeguyJim chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
This was a fun chapter. It definitely has that Glee-Chan stamp with the slice of life school banter. The grapes thing really sounds like something a bunch of my friends in middle school would have done.
Looks like Ms. Bishop is going to be another memorable nemesis. She kind of reminds me of Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest.
SomeguyJim chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Alright lets do this.
Action packed start right off the bat. I like how its still tied into part 4 with Thunderbird getting over her shyness. I like the armadillo lizard idea.
LOL at Phoebe going crazy over puss and snot.
Seriously if this was a cartoon I would watch the hell out of this!
Deieted0909 chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Thank you for writing this. Really awesome story. I don't have much to add, but hope everyone from the Glee-verse enjoys it and yes please check out more of these stories if you liked this one.