Reviews for A Shape in the Dark
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
Nothing like getting bitch slapped to throw you off your game... It really hurts to get stomped out of nowhere, that I do now.

Dawn Darkness chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
I’ll be reading this one as I write my own story. If you want, why not give it a look in return? I’d be appreciated if you or any of your readers would like to read my work. Any newcomer who reads my story is welcome.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 5 . 5/29/2019
Really liking the character of Theo. Things have changed but the love between brother and sister is still there...
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 5 . 5/29/2019
It's easy to see all the mixed feelings that they both have but It makes me all the more fearful about how this may end.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
I will say on one thing, he didn't go right into the mindless denial thing that you'll see in movies and TV shows.

Unbreakable Ark chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
Nice way of rewarding readers of Legend of the Dark Oracle here, it all ties in well. Great stuff!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 3 . 5/23/2019
A poignant and emotionally driven reunion. All in all I loved this chapter, keep up the good work!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
Sasha just has to tell him that she's a superhero... but not at all.

Still, nothing is more painful then home.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
Well, fuck... that left me feeling a bit bitter.

Unbreakable Ark chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
Interesting so far, I look forward to learning more about the dynamic between Sasha and Theodore. Keep up the great work!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
Short, sweet and to the point. It leaves you with a question... What did Sasha get into this time?

It's Good