Reviews for Alcarn
Dark Oracle chapter 24 . 6/9/2019
Hey, it can't all be flashy swordfights and assassinated nobles! I personally enjoy the banter you put in for your characters while they get their necessary exposition. It helps make scenes flow more naturally, rather than just people reciting information back and forth.

I can't wait to see how this chapter will go!
CrossPaladin chapter 24 . 6/8/2019
Oh, I do so enjoy the anticipation that leads to action. You know something's about to explode, but you wanna know how it happens.

On a side note, you can take your time when you're writing your story. We can wait. No sense in letting your laptop burn out.
Dark Oracle chapter 23 . 6/3/2019
While Kobrick might not have been responsible, as his POV shows, his influence and his vendetta against the depths and those who live within it will prove destructive...Even calamitous.

Let's hope Garrick's efforts don't turn out in vain.
Dark Oracle chapter 22 . 6/1/2019
Let's hope Kobrick doesn't end up reaping the rewards of this tragedy...or else our heroes will be in trouble.
Dark Oracle chapter 21 . 5/30/2019
The waters are calm now, but with events elsewhere, soon there will be a swift and terrible stir.
Dark Oracle chapter 20 . 5/28/2019
This...will have consequences.
Dark Oracle chapter 17 . 5/27/2019
With people like Raizoh and Vance, it was inevitable that things would get bloody.

I just wonder what the consequences of this will be.
Dark Oracle chapter 16 . 5/27/2019
Damn, talk about chaotic.

This isn't a battle with soldiers on both sides. This is a street war, and it's as bloody as it would be.
Dark Oracle chapter 15 . 5/27/2019
It's rather funny, reading some of Vance's parts just reminds me of the fantasy equivalent of a bunch of angry rednecks on trucks after everyone.
CrossPaladin chapter 15 . 5/27/2019
Building up to the climax of the story is an important part of the writing process. You can't go 100 every page, otherwise it burns out the reader. Having downtime is to let readers know that your characters are people and not just fictitious ideas.
Dark Oracle chapter 14 . 5/27/2019
Ooh, Cross' entry seems fascinating. I can't wait to see this guy in action.
CrossPaladin chapter 14 . 5/26/2019
I'm a huge fan of battle scenes, so I'm looking forward to this fight! Wonder who'd win between a gruff dwarf and a giant drunk lizard?

Great introduction to Raizoh as well. It was pretty funny.
Dark Oracle chapter 13 . 5/26/2019
Seems like Garrick doesn't quite yet understand the limits of his master's cruelty. I assume that may be a hard lesson learned soon enough.
Dark Oracle chapter 11 . 5/25/2019
I love how you write Lanoi as someone with just the faintest impression of being very much on some form of fantasy peyote.

That rock lizard should prove a interesting challenge, to be sure.
Dark Oracle chapter 10 . 5/24/2019
You're doing very well with this, it felt very Game of Thrones with how the different political leaders butt heads and use information against each other. Looks like our adventurers will soon have much to worry about.