Reviews for Starting Over and Over and Over
Thank you, Kathy!
DarkWolf1313 chapter 81 . 1/6
Thanks, love the story.
nannygoat chapter 81 . 1/6
your stories have been wonderful. I have read and reread them many times and will do again. I have been following you since zombie squad and to frugal to tb2k. Have been at the previous 2 from almost the beginning of those sites . Of course no longer on f. I was in the hospital for months and lost my password for for tb2k with dead computer and decided to not go on as did not want password know. going on as visitor. will probably renew membership,but have been enjoying these sites since unable to be quite as active as I use to be or want to be. Still prepared due to hubby and good friends. Getting up in age also,both of us and he has been having problems. You are a wonderful person and thru your stories say that. Thank you sooooo very wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 81 . 1/4
This story had a really dandy ending. Every one of your stories does but this is the current story so this is the one I'm most interested in. Thank you so much for finishing it. If you are still looking for another suggestion of a story to finish, I will vote for Up On Hartford Hill. What ever you work on is really alright by me. You have a devoted follower here.
Steve chapter 81 . 1/4
Vary nice way to tie this story up and end it. You are a master story teller!
steve chapter 78 . 1/3
Thank you for the new chapters!
RaymondBartholomew chapter 81 . 1/4
Yeah! Love ya Kathy!
Nancy1340 chapter 81 . 1/4
Yeaaaaa! Thanks Kathy. Loved it!
bruce chapter 76 . 1/2
Kathi Thank you for not just this but all your stories which most I have read more than once. You write wonderful stories. I don't know except through writing but I worry when you are absent. I am wishing happiness and god health in the new year.

bruce2288
sssarawolf6 chapter 81 . 1/4
Thank you for a great story and all your hard work writing it.
sssarawolf6 chapter 80 . 1/4
Good going :)
sssarawolf6 chapter 79 . 1/4
Thank you, great as always.
LakeLili chapter 81 . 1/4
Great story! Thanks!
Sairiebelle chapter 81 . 1/4
I was so happy to see an update earlier this week. Then another and another...and for one to be the end? Bittersweet. Thank you for bringing to closure one of my favorite stories. Of course, you realize that all of your stories are my favorites. Kathy, I’ve followed you since I first read your MJOTZY and appreciate your talent immensely. I’ve even learned to be patient during your absences because I understand the ups and downs that life throws us.

Thank you for coming back.

(If you ever decide to turn your stories into ebooks on Amazon, please know that I would be among the first purchasers.)
Blueyes57 chapter 81 . 1/4
Yay! Great ending! thank you!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »