Reviews for Finding Anastasia
DixieTanner19 chapter 4 . 1/3
I find the Mass Memory Erasure to be quite a stretch in terms of technology. Computers were not so sophisticated until the 1980s, not the 1910s. Also, medical knowledge of the brain was rudimentary at best during those times, so erasing memories would be a stretch as well. Simply shocking the brain to induce amnesia seems like a more realistic approach to Mass Memory Erasure.

Nevertheless, I do hope that Anastasia's memories are only suppressed. She needs memories of her past in order to have a strong incentive to fight against communism, such as the murder of her family. You must also consider how the Dowager Empress will reunite with Anya/Anastasia later on just as in the movie. Once again, I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
DixieTanner19 chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
I guess that this boy could be Dimitri. Also, I am curious about what exactly will happen to Anastasia's family. Now onto the critique. There are no errors in spelling or grammar, so good job! (I don't mind comma splices in fiction.) Also, I could tell right away some relationships between the characters. Looks like Alexandra keeps her daughter under a tight leash, as expected for proper royalty. Anyhow, I hope to see the next chapter.