Reviews for Teaghan
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5
Better, but I'm still so anxious! It's been implied things are only going to get worse! The last time I read something of yours that said something was gonna get worse, Deedee ended up being isolated for who knows how long and being almost chomped on by puss brains because she hadn't anyone to rely on!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5
Well that isn't...good. Dang.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5
To your sorrow?! I was just starting to like him! Noe I'm hesitant..
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5
Nope, still don't like him.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5
I don't think I like him. You keep saying she doesn't have the right to be as angry and self righteous as she does, but she's only a teenager who lost all she had left and was practically forced as far as she knows, to sign everything away in a marriage and to a person she barely knew. She's still grieving, it's a miracle she's as balanced as she is right now. As a thirty year old man, the power is too skewed in his direction. If he wants something to change, he can do it- and without asking her at that. I just can't stand it. Maybe she spoke a little to honestly, fell too easily in her time of need..but it's understandable. She's young, was raised practically, and is still grieving the loss of all she's ever known. I know he's got his own problems, but at least he's male and doesn't have to worry about being a rare commodity. Maybe I haven't gotten it all, but I like Dan and Josiah much more than I like her Husband right now.
sssarawolf6 chapter 21 . 11/12/2019
Thank you Kathy.
LakeLili chapter 21 . 11/12/2019
Great to have you beck. Hope all is well. Thanks for the update to the story.
Siskiyoumom chapter 20 . 10/17/2019
Wow!
sssarawolf6 chapter 20 . 10/17/2019
Thank you much.
Gwynmael chapter 19 . 10/10/2019
Oh there's that pesky foreshadowing again. lol.
Thank you.
LakeLili chapter 19 . 10/10/2019
Thanks!
Gwynmael chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
And there's that shadow come back. :-) Thank you.
sssarawolf6 chapter 18 . 9/2/2019