Reviews for Up On Hartford Ridge
Guest chapter 97 . 4/26
MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE!
Dave Carlson chapter 97 . 4/12
I am so happy you pick up this story and are working on it aging! I hope life will let you get back to writing. You are in inspiration to many of us. I refer people to your stories to deepen there interest in family prepping. Thank You Dave From Kilmarnock Virginia.
lloyd388 chapter 1 . 4/14
Your story deserves a lot of audience, you can publish it on NovelStar Mobile App.
Liane Kennedy chapter 97 . 3/1
Such a great read! Thanks!

Lili
SJlikeslists chapter 84 . 2/7
That's a situation where you lock the drugs up and hope you can forget that you have them.
SJlikeslists chapter 83 . 2/7
The keeping track of balances is great.
SJlieslists chapter 82 . 2/7
opsec, opsec, opsec
SJlikeslists chapter 81 . 2/7
So, so much to do and it never ends - that's part of why I'm so fond of your writing. It always feels so grounded in the realities of the situation.
SJlikeslists chapter 80 . 2/7
I am angry on Uncle Ned's behalf. He's right - the extra damage to the truck was just straight up meanness.
SJlikeslists chapter 79 . 2/7
I'm rolling my eyes over the "feud" just becoming a habit over something nonsensical because it is just too true for comfort.
DanaMc chapter 97 . 1/25
About half finished my annual trek through your wonderful writings ! It is always a joy!
Especially in these times when ones brain may need a quick stir to keep it alert to opportunities and developing the necessary skills to stay on top of things.
Thank you for ,(20 ?) years of pleasure.
SJlikeslists chapter 78 . 11/1/2020
Grr. . . of course the power goes out while he's gone.
SJlikeslists chapter 77 . 11/1/2020
We like it when babies sleep. :)
SJlikeslists chapter 76 . 11/1/2020
That "Do you know what I am supposed to be doing?" was brutal and brilliant and absolutely perfect at conveying so much in one little sentence.
SJlikeslists chapter 75 . 11/1/2020
Well, Sawyer was a little ticked off there (but I can't say I blame him).
203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »