Reviews for Up On Hartford Ridge
Angela Kirby1 chapter 17 . 9/7/2019
god, I love how these two interact. basically an arranged marriage, but they're both so desperate to make it work and you get to see how well they actually are suited to eachother. this is the kind of romance novel you don't find every day.
Gwynmael chapter 42 . 9/7/2019
Aaaah, thank you. And phooey, I'm all caught up again.
Angela Kirby1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
Sighs, happy and frustrated. I'm rereading this AGAIN because its one of my favorite stories of yours. Happy because its here and you're back. Frustrated because who knows when you'll have the time to finish this one off. No, no, not nagging, I promise. I'm too darn happy you're back to nag. I was checking back on your blog for nearly 2 years while you went missing. I feared for the worst. You are truly a wonderful wonderful writer. If I had a critism, its not much of one. All of your stories are based in florida, because that's where you live. Fair cop. But if your stories were here in southwest Missouri, the survival angles would be very very different. Example, since our water table is lower, we can actually have a basement. Which could mean the difference between life or death in the winter if you're trapped in the city. You might be cold and uncomfortable having to sleep in the basement, but you wouldn't die, even if the outside temps go down to 0 or lower. Not really a critism, just something I've noticed because your stories make me think about what would I do if things go to pieces. Right now, we'd be miserable if we had to move to our basement, but we could actually survive probably close to six months.
LakeLili chapter 42 . 9/6/2019
LakeLili chapter 39 . 9/1/2019
Guest chapter 35 . 8/26/2019
Thank-you for updating this story Kathy. It is one of my favorites.
LakeLili chapter 35 . 8/26/2019
Kay-Lee riding to the rescue again with a solid dose of common sense... really like that about your characters that common sense is the one thing they have in spades.
Gwynmael chapter 30 . 8/9/2019
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2019
KayLee may be a new wife but th coffee pot trick is something we all seem to know.
Gwynmael chapter 27 . 8/3/2019
LakeLili chapter 27 . 8/2/2019
Love this story! Thanks for another chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2019
Thank-you for these chapters.
LakeLili chapter 24 . 7/19/2019