Reviews for D4 Rush Hour in Hong Kong
Ellis97 chapter 17 . 6/28
It seems that you really dug deep into how the world of crime works. So well written.
franokuski chapter 1 . 4/18
Awesome start to the sixth entry of the series!
Ellis Amir Rogers Archer chapter 16 . 4/1
Gee wilikers. This chapter has more Chinese dialect than the previous ones. It seems that this story is getting more suspenseful. Have you considered getting in the pros?
Ellis Amir Rogers Archer chapter 9 . 11/17/2019
You know, this kind of reminds me of Nate the Great, except it has adults and some bilingual bonuses.
Ellis97 chapter 7 . 8/20/2019
Jeepers! One million and one hundred and forty thousand dollars sure is a ton of money. I hope they can find a way to get the daughter back.
Ellis97 chapter 6 . 8/8/2019
Holy smokes! Things are really heating up. I can see you put a lot of thought into this mystery and I can’t wait to see more. I also like how you use actual Chinese symbols for the bilingual parts.
Ellis97 chapter 4 . 7/25/2019
You know, this makes me wanna go overseas and see Hong Kong in real life.
Ellis97 chapter 3 . 7/25/2019
This stuff is pretty cool. You ought to consider writing some novels based on this stuff, only without the Hanna Barbera stars.
Ellis97 chapter 2 . 7/13/2019
Boy, this sure is a long chapter. I can see you put a lot of work into it.
You know, having a sequel to a story on a different website is like the penultimate season of your favorite TV show ending on a cliffhanger and suddenly, you have to go to a different channel to check out the new season.
Ellis97 chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
This story sounds like it’s gonna be pretty suspenseful. I never thought I would see a sequel to a FanFiction story on Fiction Press. Then again, anything can happen.