Reviews for The King's Bride
Shailaputri chapter 54 . 8/13/2020
It almost seems to be kind of fanfic over royal. Somehow the realities are not handled and in places it feels like artificial.
..And moreover why I am getting a feeling that the authors were thinking of one real royal family (ex royal) pair while writing part of this..
Shailaputri chapter 52 . 8/13/2020
Daughter in law ordering mother in law..That wouldn't even sit well with normal families. How come royals Queen is able to accept that I wonder..!
Shailaputri chapter 51 . 8/13/2020
Building relationships amidst trust issues..That is hard. You just can't get over with a simple thought or action.
Shailaputri chapter 43 . 8/13/2020
It is in our believe system that we are supposed not to let the dogs in the living rooms.
Bella Tempesta chapter 69 . 7/30/2020
This was a lovely read! I couldn't put it down! Finished it in one day and would LOVE to read books 2 & 3 in the trilogy! I hope you do publish them, and I am very much looking forward to reading more of your works!
xMonsterx chapter 13 . 4/26/2020
Oh my goodness. I cried I laughed so hard.
Guest chapter 69 . 4/8/2020
I read this story again today. Looking forward to the sequel.
Alyce Reide chapter 6 . 1/10/2020
aha. I see it maybe working now. OK.
Alyce Reide chapter 4 . 1/10/2020
Oh no. This...is not...shaping up to be...what I thought it was...

...uh-oh uh-oh uh-oh.
Alyce Reide chapter 3 . 1/10/2020
uh-oh, now I know who Nova hit...
Alyce Reide chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
You're bouncing around in tense. It seems like it's supposed to be past tense, but a lot of the exposition goes into present tense. Fix that maybe?

Otherwise, this is a fantastic story so far!
EpsilonEridani chapter 69 . 12/18/2019
So, wait. Where could we read a King's Heir then?
Guest chapter 69 . 12/13/2019
I really like the book and the main characters. Really excited to read the sequel. pls uplod the sequel, can't wait
Katherine Queen chapter 69 . 12/13/2019
I would love to see the King's Heir and the King's Crown. I really enjoyed the ending to this book. This story had a very beautiful ending. Now, that we've reached the end of part 1, it should be interesting how you two figure out how to continue the story. Great job.
Jude Blake Gabriel chapter 69 . 12/13/2019
Great work you guys. I love this story. Excited that it's a trilogy :)
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »