Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
starry3y3dangel chapter 31 . 1/19
Loved the whole story and read it on one go! :)
JDFly chapter 12 . 11/6/2019
An action scene - OK
JDFly chapter 3 . 10/30/2019
Off to a good start. He remembers her. She doesn't remember him, which is understandable for her. It creates an interesting situation.
strawberry angel xo chapter 30 . 10/17/2019
awe this is so cute uwu
strawberry angel xo chapter 26 . 9/29/2019
UGH how is this so good
strawberry angel xo chapter 25 . 9/25/2019
ahhhh the cliffhanger! i love your story, it’s so freaking fun and exciting! can’t wait for the next one!
CodenameRedKrystalMatrix chapter 24 . 9/20/2019
Well...it's safe to say a man is SHOOK! Thanks for this great story!
strawberry angel xo chapter 22 . 9/16/2019
awe this is so cute! can’t wait for the next chapter!
Avora24 chapter 7 . 9/12/2019
Hello, I recently started this story and I wanted to say that I like it so far. I like how close Vienna and Camille’s relationship is. I’ll be honest, I find it a little creepy at how obsessive Kelvin is toward Vienna and only viewing her from behind rose colored glasses but I’m assuming there’s going to be some type of character development between them where their flaws come to light but that’s what makes their relationship stronger. I wanted to write this review to let you know that I like your writing style, it flows really nicely, and that you got yourself another reader. Keep up the good work!
strawberry angel xo chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
awe, this is so cute, can’t wait for the next update!
lifeisbeautiful chapter 4 . 8/6/2019
Hey, glad I could give you that encouragement and I'm here to support you and keep reading! Lots of exciting updates, and it's great to see two new chapters! A new character - Darren - is introduced. Right now, I think I like him a lot better than Kelvin. It might take some more character development to favor Kelvin. I love Vienna's character and look forward to seeing where she goes! You've done a great job of creating a setting, getting me hooked, and developing characters that I might see in real life! Looking forward to more updates :)
lifeisbeautiful chapter 2 . 8/5/2019
I love love LOVE this! I'm passionate about business and entrepreneurship, and I hate that these stories always center around a male CEO with a simpering female who can't support themselves otherwise. Thanks for turning the tables and writing a story with a strong female lead! You're only two chapters in, but this is great writing, you've done an excellent job with the male perspective, and I'm already hooked. Thanks for the impeccable writing, and I look forward to more! :)