Reviews for A Brush with the Razor
jayden-camille chapter 4 . 10/8/2019
well, uh, dayum, that escalated quickly *violent blushing*
i already love these two so much!
on to the next chapter~
Mercury Angel II chapter 26 . 9/12/2019
Hi, I like this chapter! I love the rice burgers! Razor is such a great cook! Jesse is so lucky to have a boyfriend who is great at cooking! You've made my day! I enjoyed reading this chapter! Keep up the good work!
Mercury Angel II chapter 24 . 9/6/2019
Hi, I like this chapter! Jesse is so sweet taking care of his boyfriend, Razor! I enjoyed reading this chapter! Keep up the good work!
Mercury Angel II chapter 22 . 9/5/2019
Hi, I like this chapter! It's hot! I enjoyed reading this chapter! I like the detailed descriptions! Keep up the good work!
Mercury Angel II chapter 3 . 9/3/2019
Hi, I like this chapter! I like tough guys like Razor. I like how he goes on gang fights. I think that's hot. Thank you for writing this story! Please keep writing!
Mercury Angel II chapter 2 . 9/1/2019
Hi, I like this chapter! I'm enjoying this story so far! I like Jesse's and Razor's personality! Thank you for writing this story! Please keep writing!
LDF chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Don't post forms for your OC. If something matters, it should be clear in the story itself. If it doesn’t, you shouldn’t be filibustering your actual story with it.
Mercury Angel II chapter 16 . 8/31/2019
Hi, I like this chapter! Jesse and Razor are meeting their parents already? Can't wait to see what happens next! I wonder if they'll consider getting married? Thank you for writing this story! Please keep writing!
Mercury Angel II chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Hi, I like your story! I like the description of the two protagonists! I support LGBT! Thank you for writing this story! Please keep writing!