Reviews for You Said You'd Grow Old With Me
Sara chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
Dear Miri,
This is an amazing portrayal of grief and loss. One of the strongest elements of this piece is the use of juxtaposition throughout- especially terms in opposition such as "dull and vivid" and "quiet and too loud." Avery's pain is vivid and tangible to readers and it echoes with the grief of a lost connection. More importantly, a lost part of her soul. You capture the snapshot of sadness and pain beautifully, and the past memories only leave a more powerful impact.
Alyce Reide chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
This is...

I now know the meaning of "terrible beauty".

Something so well-written and compelling, you want to keep reading it forever. But at the same time, something so sad and pain-filled, you never want to see it again.

This is it.
Roselia Stratton chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Hey, darling, yeah I love you but WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT

How would you like it if people went around killing you?! You’re not allowed to die, but that’s not the point. THE POINT IS THAT YOU WOULDN’T LIKE IT

I’ll say this until I’m blue in the face: you’re so freaking talented. The way you portray Avery’s emotions in this is so... real. It hurts to read and that’s when you know you’ve done a good job. I love her voice and the snippets of her relationship with Danny. “A song the Universe did not sing back.” and that last line will always put tears in my eyes.

God, you’re such a great writer. Never stop. That’s an order because I’m an addict... in need of a fix.

Okay, I’ll stop. This was beautiful and I’ve loved it from the moment you sent it to me and I’m so happy to see it published for the world to see!
Ro xx
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
An amazing piece of writing, the emotions are completely raw and etched in these descriptions of changing memories and turmoil. A very beautiful piece of writing. You should feel proud of this. Thanks for sharing.