Reviews for The Witch's Burden
PurplePiggy chapter 6 . 12/18/2019
How interesting!
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 9/18/2019
I don't normally say this about stories, but this chapter scared the heck out of me! :O You really made Horace a scary character, and the scene with Rebecca and Horace in the interrogation room gave me complete chills. Especially feeding the vampire human blood... ah! The next time I see a paper cup I'm going to inspect the liquid very carefully. :)

Now I can't wait to read more and figure out why all this is happening! Great chapter as always.
Mercury Angel II chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
I like this story very much! I like the theme of vampires! Thank you for writing this story! Please keep writing!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Well, this story is really well written! The very first sentence was enough to get me going, and it reminded me of all the 'breaking the subject' scenes in typical police dramas. I really felt bad for Layla and felt bad for what her boyfriend did to her. I also really liked Rebecca's intuition powers, as those certainly are useful for a police officer!

I also really liked the way the story turned. You demonstrated her powers really well, and now she's up against a foe that those powers are useless on. Plus, Rebecca's got a really cool origin story, being raised by her grandma and all.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story continues! Keep it up!