Reviews for The Quest For The Grail
Fall Storm chapter 7 . 10/27/2019
Just love the name Tallel . And hot damn, this was so far out there that you had me leaving questioning your Insanity, no offense, but that's why I like this, how disappointed that I didn't think of it myself, damn, i want to do a story about the Holy Grail now, can't wait for more.

I decided to read your profile , and wondering was what are collaborative works?
Jaya Avendel chapter 7 . 9/7/2019
I loved the tension of the rush to put the Grail back in that securest of locations; the vault. Though, if it was removed from there once, I suspect one of the ever-so-valient guards or a traitor . . . .

What a price to pay for peace and what a way to end!

May the words flow.
Jaya Avendel chapter 6 . 9/7/2019
I knew who those monks where! What better place to pray then a Temple? Though sewers never agreed with me . . . pray for clean ones!

Nothing like itchy robes to make a man ill-tempered! Ooh, I could smell that awful stench! I hate strong smells and would have followed Tallel had I encountered it.

Jaya Avendel chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
I love the way you show Tallel's relief when he entered the tavern and found no lingering eyes on him. The atmosphere came across as so peaceful.

I am sure Alexandra would not approve of Bathial's method of getting the map, whatever they may be! I am pleased to see a plan hatching and the promise of action over food and drink.
Jaya Avendel chapter 4 . 8/28/2019
The charge of the centaurs was incredible, and I love the image of that spitting dwarf and his fire immunity.

I sense our divine lady and the dark vampire will have some clashes of moral. That last line at the end is forever a clever pun!

May the words flow.
Jaya Avendel chapter 3 . 8/28/2019
Hai, hai! If they had not the grail, a crime would have been committed against all things divine.

For the first proper battle, I love the vivid feels of sword blades and arrows creating a chaotic net, and the centaurs you have slipped in alongside knights and priestesses and monks.

An evil cliffhanger to be sure . . .
Jaya Avendel chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
And the plot thickens! Such an innocent creature, the dwarf, until he let slip his hidden agenda. It is curious how a single object can inspire such longing. It is often like the Arkenstone; desired but stuck to a hefty price.

There is nothing like a pure soul like Tallel to fend off greed and take it where it needs to go.

Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
I love the opening of the story, and the seeming peace as Tallel wondered past the monks. How innocently the goblet half the world is after fell into his hands, and yet I love the idea that he must let it go.

Cleverly hatched plot on the behalf of the goblins, I must say! I admire their cunning.