Reviews for Euphoric Misery
The DarkCat chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Gorgeous! I liked the sadness in this poem, and the neverending circle of trusting a person who will hurt you. The writting style is by far outstanding here! I found a new favorite author! So thank you for your work!
Woedin chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
How truly passionate such encounters can seem, longing for that person we should not, when our mind is clearer then in the heat of those moments. You've captured well with this piece, those emotions of needing to erase even if in only in an instant, the feelings that can build in us, when alone for a time and also the price of it. You've made heartfelt with your words, the deep hurt that comes from not being able to quit such a relationship, that happens more often then most might think. I very much enjoyed reading this work of yours, and am only sorry now that I missed getting to read your 'Ch2 Songs of Reverie & Torment'. I look forward to you reposting it, and perhaps yet having a second chance. But I definitely commend you, on this offering. ~Well Done~
Mercury Angel II chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Hi, I like your poem! It is beautiful and bittersweet! Thank you for writing this poem! Please keep writing!