Reviews for Mistress
Mercury Angel II chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Hi, I like this poem! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing this poem! Please keep writing!
The DarkCat chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Wov, this poem has really beautiful imagery, I like the way it was phrased, it was as if I could feel the sensations in here. And the near fantastical element in this is really gorgeous, it makes want to get lost inside it. Anyway thank you for this poem!
Woedin chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Masterfully written friend, your mythical words actually put me in mind of a real instance from my own life. Once I was forced to attend a mandatory corporate fundraising dinner, about four years ago with the shipping company I work for. Definitely not a joyful experience for a sailor, or an engineer in my humble opinion. But go I did, and unluckily I became cornered during this event in an unwanted conversation with an infamous lady politician. It truly occurs to me after reading this story, that she could've been a true inspiration to the character portrayed in your frightful offering. I so hope never to have the misfortune of encountering another such self important, unpleasant, and entitled deceiver again. And although having shook her cold, trembling hands after, didn't draw forth a single drop of my blood, it did instill in me a deep desire, and need to go scrub clean my hands at the very end. I'm sure your descriptive story will awaken thoughts, or memory's in all fortunate enough to read this.