Reviews for Umbra
The DarkCat chapter 1 . 3/30
Hi, I liked this poem, it has a harbors a really melancholic ton of a wandering spirit, for some reason I imagine this being a spirit of a warrior,who's doomed to witness these wastelands and the aftermaths of war. The words portray beautiful imagery, an the two last lines are very satisfying as an end, and rather mysterious too. kudos
Mercury Angel II chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
Hi, I like your poem! I am envisioning a warrior or an old soldier who has had way too much war experience! I enjoyed reading your poem! I like the detailed descriptions! Keep up the good work!
Woedin chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
Oh what a dark foreboding portrait you've painted with your words friend. You wash this canvas of your poem with darkest of pigments, it's blackness only broken by those bloody lines trailing his heavy blade. And the distant flash of lightning that has backlit those disembodied haunts hovering just above their own lifeless remains left in agonizing posses. Your skills so great in writing this, that I can just make out what the Deathknight you've birthed has the gall to whispering to his boney companion. But The Reaper only responds by slowly turning, and ignoring his pleas of "End Me" with an eternal grin, as they both stride onward.
I truly love this offering of yours, It would make a great book I think. Amazing!