Reviews for No Turning Back (Rewrite)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2
Oi I was just thinking about this the other day! Thanks for updating :)
Also, thanks for including equal representation of religious communities. It might not seem like a big deal, but as a Christian myself I find it really encouraging to read about other Christians respecting ALL people, regardless of their choice in partner. Even if it's just fictional, it kinda makes me feel hopeful, ya know? Thanks again~
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2019
I can tell you put a lot of heart into your story and a lot of thought.
Your transitions, the way you convey your characters' raw emotions, everything about your writing is just so genuine :)
Thank you so much for being brave enough to put this story out there, know that it is definitely appreciated 3
2Lazy2SignUp chapter 18 . 11/29/2019
ARRRRRGGGHHHH I'M SO MAD! Not because of the story, but because I spent at least 10 minutes on a well thought out review only to have my wifi stop working when I pressed post! And then I refreshed the page, and poof! Gone! Not even posted!

Ok well, there was one part that I remember well enough to retype, so here it is:

Sometimes when characters ask a question, it looks like this (this is a made-up example): "'What should I do,' he asked." And I'm not sure if you're leaving the question mark out to create a flat voice inflection, but normally I see questions like this: "'What should I do?' he asked."

So, yeah.

Anyway, great story overall!
Saint Wilde chapter 16 . 11/23/2019
UGH! This is so damned good! The way it’s taking shape I’m this version is so much more...rich. I’m just enjoying watching it unfold. Having Daniel be a lot (for lack of better words) more gay makes this more interesting and it feels less cliché. Having Jayden seem opposite to that makes this part okay very differently. It humanizes Daniel a great deal too. I’m always excited when you update. Can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2019
Thanks for the updates!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2019
Author, please tell me this story has a happy ending. These two boys certainly deserve one :) Also, thanks for so many recent updates!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2019
Thanks for the update!
Saint Wilde chapter 9 . 11/4/2019
I somehow missed chapter 8, but again, I think that the progression is going really well. I’m still a little lost on the Donnie/Danny thing but that could just be me. Overall though great chapter again, can’t wait for the next one.
Saint Wilde chapter 7 . 10/19/2019
This iteration of Daniel is my absolute favorite, just putting that out there. Everything about this is just...cooler. I don’t really know how to explain it better than that right now. The time and thought put into growing some of these characters is fucking fantastic. Honestly I think making Daniel a lot more self aware is what makes this a much better read this time around too. Can’t wait for more.
weben chapter 4 . 10/2/2019
I’m really excited to see you come back to this stor! I had an urge to read the original this past week and went to look at what else you had written and low and behold I find this! I hope you keep with it, I enjoyed the original and I look forward to seeing what this becomes.
Saint Wilde chapter 4 . 9/20/2019
Hey, so I’m literally in love with this iteration of this story. I read the original and loved it but this is just so damn fantastic. Everything about it just moves so smoothly and it all feels very real. I think seeing the personal growth in your writing also makes this fantastic. The small tidbits of change to Daniel’s character are also great. I’m super excited about this.
Don chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Yeah, there is no return from std's