Reviews for The Cursed Eye
Moonlight chapter 23 . 4/9
Awww. I loved this. I'm happy that this had a had a happy ending.
Destiny Silverrose chapter 23 . 4/5
I loved the ending. It was sooooo sweet
Misa Pekka Samuli Appiah chapter 11 . 3/26
I don't usually read much online, I find it much more difficult to concentrate on reading when reading on a screen, but this story has been an easy and interesting read. I like the pacing as it has helped me continue reading. It's quite comfortable. It's not too fast or slow. The build up of what's happening is handled really well. I really like Ciara, she's a cool protagonist. I really like this story so far. _
Destiny Silverrose chapter 20 . 3/21
This was amazing although that cliffhanger man, that was good.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17
Ooh, is Ciara and Vesper falling in love? I think they would be good for one other.
Looking forward for more
Destiny Silverrose chapter 18 . 3/16
I just wanted to go awwww at the end. I completely ship it honestly. Lol
Destiny Silverrose chapter 17 . 3/16
I have no worlds honestly. Just wow. Mind blown.
Destiny Silverrose chapter 16 . 3/13
Just wow. This chapter was amazing. The tension keeps building man.
Moonlight chapter 15 . 3/12
Vesper, what is he? Looking forward to seeing more.
Destiny Silverrose chapter 15 . 3/12
The suspense between Vesper and basically everyone else is killer. LOL
Destiny Silverrose chapter 14 . 3/11
I am just even more intrigued at all of them at this point. I so want to know what is at work right now.
Destiny Silverrose chapter 13 . 3/8
Another intriguing chapter. I’m intrigued by what Vesper and Steel are arguing about.
Destiny Silverrose chapter 12 . 3/7
This was definitely an intriguing chapter. Although I feel bad for Arwood and his wolves. They didn’t deserve that.
Destiny Silverrose chapter 9 . 2/25
This was fascinating to read honestly. I loved the dynamic between Ciara and Vesper. Although I’m not even more intrigued by the deity they’ve met. Good chapter.
Moonlight chapter 8 . 2/22
Love how she beat the holy fuck out of the tree. Vesper I would keep my eye on her.