Reviews for A World Away
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7
Oh, I was so scared that Laurie wasn't going to wake up when they got him for the New Year! Glad they all had a wonderful holiday. Such a nice addition to have Nathan and Lavinia join in - love them. Lavinia's story was beautiful! I could imagines well her telling it and Nathan translating.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6
I've forgotten so many times that William and Laurie aren't brothers! But then I'm reminded. But what great friends! Glad Williams still got Laurie's boots made. Love that they all are so close. Hope that no matter whichever guy Mary Katherine ends up with, that it will be a natural transition and they all will still be able to be close friends without hard feelings.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27
Yay! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21
Wonder what the guys will think when they see her in her pretty new dress. I love Wedgewood blue. So sweet of Lavinia to give Mary Kathleen buttons. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21
Oh, no! Poor Laurie! Hope they will all get through this tragedy okay. (Love this story and glad that you are still updating!)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2019
I really enjoy this story. I can tell that you did a lot of research and have woven it in without it being too heavy. I know some people say good writing is all action, action, action, verbs, verbs, verbs; and they discourage the use of adjectives and description, but I really enjoy reading the descriptions of the daily life that your characters are living.

She might not have forgotten about the twins, but I did. Thank you for the reminder. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2019
Thank you for the update. One of my favorite stories right now. :)