Reviews for Deathtouched
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 5 . 9/28/2019
Now we'll get to see what her taste of friends is~

Unbreakable Ark chapter 5 . 9/27/2019
Who is Asphodel? What lies in store for Noelle? This story keeps getting more and more intriguing...
Unbreakable Ark chapter 4 . 9/27/2019
Having an undead legion at your beck and call takes some getting used to. Can't wait to read more!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 4 . 9/26/2019
This reminds me of "Madness" saga from Newgrounds (you can find them on Youtube) One of the bud guys can revive people as Zombies and command them but they still had some level of... self-awareness to the point that they'll act on their own to defend their master or do things in his interest without command.

CrossPaladin chapter 3 . 9/25/2019
Ya know, many people don't give necromancers a fair chance. All I'm saying is that they can be protagonists too.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 3 . 9/25/2019
Now we see, will she walk a high road, take the low path or just go nuts?

Unbreakable Ark chapter 3 . 9/25/2019
Noelle has some kind of power then? I can't wait to see her development as a character. Great work so far, keep it up!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
What kind of evil have Declan and Bethany uncovered? This is shaping up to be an intriguing story... Can't wait to see more
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
Well... I guess if you're a friend of the undead... then the number of friends you make will grow.

The undead seems to come to the girl's aid... so I wonder how they are connected. But I do like this story idea... someone being forced to live alongside the undead... and not fight them.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
A nice... if not a sad intro to a story.

Nice to see you are alive, I hope you're doing well too.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
An interesting theme of religion and heresy, I'm hooked already! In situations like this, it's never just black and white... Great introduction, Oracle, and it's great to see you writing again!