Reviews for Right There: A Story of Friendship
Red Midnight chapter 11 . 2/5
This seems like an interesting twist. Love how she told Sam off!
Red Midnight chapter 10 . 1/26
Looking forward to how this progresses.
Red Midnight chapter 9 . 1/26
I am this awkward, so I can definitely relate.
Red Midnight chapter 8 . 1/26
Nice little twist here. I think is becoming quite cool. I look forward to seeing how he develops.
Red Midnight chapter 7 . 1/26
I can totally empathize with her, questioning whether or not she is "cool."
Red Midnight chapter 6 . 1/25
I haven't totally lost my faith, but I get where you/Riley are coming from. Then again, I believe in Jesus, but it's his fan club and the elitist people within it I can't stand.
Red Midnight chapter 5 . 1/24
I wish I had friends like that sometimes. And this is exactly how I felt when we learned that my mom's tumors had doubled in size. Still enjoying this very much.
Red Midnight chapter 4 . 1/23
I like what he is about. Really liking both characters.
Red Midnight chapter 3 . 1/22
Still digging it. Good work and building characters. And I still have my security Snoopy that helps with my anxiety.
Red Midnight chapter 2 . 1/22
I like the back story. Rarely it's kids that don't get it when they have to give up something. My sister was not this way. I like the character development so far. Also, I have a feeling that there is some symbolism coming.
Red Midnight chapter 1 . 1/22
I am looking forward to reading more of this. My mom has stage 4 uterine cancer, and the chemo she is getting is brutal. I am glad there is someone I can relate to, who actually cares about their family enough to be attentive. I writing a novel based a lot on my life, and it will include my character having to deal with that, amongst so many other things. I definitely will be reading more of this. I would love to share feedback back and forth, see what you think of my work, too.