Reviews for The Haunted House
HeyCharles chapter 1 . 4/19
Kudos to the writer of this book. You did an amazing job. Why don't you try to join NovelStar's writing competition? You might win a prize, judging from the book I just read.
lirianstar chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
Now, if she doesn't get out of there, then something is clearly wrong with her.

Shows a lot that the only thing to be missing is a KNIFE - which by the way was somehow NOT rusted?!
I just hope she isn't of the 'curious' and 'determined disbeliever' sort :/
lirianstar chapter 2 . 11/29/2019
No signs of ghosts or zombie ax murderers, but already spooked.

And I legit laughed at the ' - some obliging visitor had put a stone under the empty window to help other people climb through it' part.

Lydia has the ted mosby syndrome, I guess. No problem entering a creepy house, but incorrect spelling is what gets her haha

Nice!
lirianstar chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
The classic horror story theme - i'm excited already! Am never not* excited about your stories xD

This makes me remember the scene of Ahs season 1 - when those twin boys went into the murder house [not lol]

And Lydia, honey - BE CAREFUL!
Reading on!
BentleyBro chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
Great way to end the chapter on a pretty scary note. I liked this chapter tbh. You described everything pretty well. And I at first thought batrum was a word I was unfamiliar with. Then I read the next sentence and felt dumb XD Nice chapter though!
BentleyBro chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Tbh, I dig the setup. It's a decent amount creepy, and not too badly written. And in its entirety, it was what the chapter's title was without filler (I mean, it's short, so I guess it's easier to avoid including filler, but still lol). Like I said though, great setup. I'll continue reading it now