Reviews for Devil Times Two
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2023
Ahoj, můžeš prosím napsat pokračování, moc se mi tvůj příběh líbí.
skyemarie chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Please update soon! It's been almost 4 years but I am trying not to lose hope aha. I hope you are well!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
I literally have been coming back every single day since the last update to see if you’ve added a new chapter haha!
I’m sure it will be well worth the wait. Keep up the good work. I’m loving how this is going so far!
ThatBoredGirl chapter 2 . 1/14/2020
I have some questions, and I wonder if anyone asks them as I do:
1)Sex- The urge to procreate is the urge that makes every live creature in nature to feel sexually awaken, or lustfull. So if demon can't give birth to more demon, why do they have this urge? And if it's because of the human body, why do they feel need for sex in hell? Also, if there is no need for them to procreate, and Heavens knows how many of the demons rape humans, why didn't god just... 'fixed' the urge to procreate? Is that have to do something with the anti-chriset, or a creature that should not be born?
2) World Dominnetion- (comes from previouse qestions:) From whatever it said on the new bible (Religion is not my strong side), there is a beast that will bring the armagedon. If this Anti-chriest is part demon, isn't the goal of the demons should be to 'create' the anti-chriest? And how come they try to do it only on one place in the world- they are capablle for so much, they can bring the armagedon in a million places in the world at once, like make riot in itally, hungary, israel, africa... not just in one lair (made since?)? And if they want to be the new god, shouldn't their goal needs to be also to 'kill' god somehow so he could not fight them? Or eat from the fruit of tree of the knowladge *and* from the fruit of the life tree (yes, in the book there are two trees)?
3)Power and abillity- this is a religion world. In this world, Eve probably ate the apple and got the mind. So shouldn't the humans be smarter than demons? Also, Eve and Adam were kicked out of haven so they won't eat from the fruit if life and will be immortal *and* smart, so they won't be equal to god. Does the immortallity of the demons came because that when they were angels they ate from the fruit of life? And if they are immortals, and they are smarter than humans, are they equal to god? And so does the angels?
4)Nephilims- are they real in your story? And if there are demons who fall in love with humans and turn their back on hell to be with them, are there any angels who done the same? And if there are, can they procreate? God probably want more Angels.
5) Matetron- the story of the archangel is that Matatron was old, human man who turned into young angel. You turn it to a girl- your choice, it's fine. If Matatron was human before, can god in your world turn more humans into angels? Was Matatron a woman on past life, or reborn as female? Does she thinking on her past life?
6) Homosexual- Why there are no gay in this story? On the bible, homosexuality is wrong (not my opinion, but let's be real- until less than 100 years, it was forbiden). If so, shouldn't at least one demon be gay? If, because of this modern world it's not wrong in the story, why there is no gays yet, humans or angels?
7) Relationship- yes, I know it's shouldn'd bag me that much, but why Zoe was stupid enough to forgive Abadon? And why Amber abandon Laurie after been so loyal to her, and left her alone to live with the monster who cut off her fingure?
8)One last thing- if the humans figure out that there is a god, if Zoe, Amber, and more girls and boys found out that there is a god, a god who saw them suffer from the start (Zoe's parrents, Laurie...) how come they never felt... revengfull, and wanted to blame and hurt god for let that happend? I'm not talking about the order, I mean the bitter, cinical, smart, irationals, inhearet and active people like your heros, who felt a deep need to punish the responsible one for their missery.
Anyway, sorry for the long review, I just felt the urge to find out if someone else asks the same...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2020
Please update soon. I rlly don't wanna lose hope in this wonderful book, but I hope ure doing well.
Susan Holt chapter 2 . 11/28/2019
Που είναι το υπόλοιπο, καλέ? Χαίρομαι τόσο πολύ που βλέπω ξανά δουλειά σου!
Δεν λέω παραπάνω, είμαι φαν, το ξέρεις... ελπίζω να περνάς καλά!
Keep on writing, you rule! xo
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2019
Can you plz update soon? I would love to read more, hope you are doing great.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2019
I absolutely love it! I would love to read more. Please update soon!
crissy19 chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
YESSSSS its been far to long without your updates! Thank you for coming back :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2019
Please update more.
Myself chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
Will Samael be back? I liked him better than Abaddon. I mean- Abaddon fucking *killed* Zoe's parents. They shouldn't have ended up togther at all.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2019
Plz Update more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
This is an amazing beginning, keep going! Can't wait for Chapter 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
Wow. I can't wait until Malthus and Patricia cross lines again! Update more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
Plz update soon. I would love to read more and I like it so much.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »