Reviews for The Omega's Predicament
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 20 . 9/12/2021
Just got done reading this and wanted to tell you thank you it was a really good book. I can't wait for the next book as I know it will be good just like this one and the last one. Thank you for sharing your story with us and I will definitely wait for more.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2021
Thank you for the updates! I read them all in one go.

I’m so happy that she didn’t go through with the mating. PHEW. But I hope she doesn’t get into trouble, too! Hurry, Max! Lol.

So invested in your work. Gives me something to look forward to!
PurplePiggy chapter 17 . 6/20/2021
Lol they really let things go that far. I died laughing at the end though. Max could not catch a break.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2021
Please keep the updates coming! Love this story!
PurplePiggy chapter 12 . 5/15/2021
So I thought they were idiots before but this chapter tops it all. Why do they always have to get so mad at each other?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2021
Waiting for the next update...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
i love this story so far! the chemistry between max and bella is amazing, thank you for updating :))
sSappHireSs chapter 11 . 5/11/2021
I must admit, your stories has had been hooked. I even read throughout the work day.
Love your characters and can't wait for Bella and Max to realise their love for each other. Keep up the good work!
Em h chapter 11 . 5/10/2021
Oh no! Nice chapter! So much going on, but I loved!
Amelie chapter 5 . 4/30/2021
So she will end up with max?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2021
Waiting to see how this progresses !
E chapter 10 . 4/25/2021
Man Bella is really struggling. I hope she gets some semblance of control. It’s understandable with everything happening but it can’t feel good for her. I would love for her to get over Lukas. Sounds like that may not be happening, especially if Max and his meddling have anything to do with it. Don’t do it max! And is Michael a bad guy? I really wanted her to realize she’s more than just what her pack has led her to be. And hopefully joining a new pack will give her a sense of self she seems to have lost. But maybe if the alpha isn’t a good guy we don’t want that.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2021
At the beginning I was already seeing Bella and Lukas ending up together, but the texting between Bella and Max got me giggling, and then ... well, I thought that Bella and Max could make an interesting (and explosive?) pairing. And the end of chapter 4 has left me with that idea; the more I think about it, the more I see Bella and Max together. Lukas is being too dense! It’s still too early to tell, of course, but just thought I’d mention it ;)

It was a great update and I absolutely cannot wait for the next one - I want to know what’ll happen at the bar! Hope you’re doing well :)
LittleAlchemist chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
This is very sweet, and cool and well-written! I'm used to werewolf fics having a different designation for Omega but your one is interesting too. I like the characters
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2020
Long-time reader here! I read your Dead End Diner series (soooo good!), and promptly devoured what you had up in the Northcreek series. Kinda fell off the face of the earth for awhile (due to life), but boyyyy was I stoked to see you’d finally updated this one! I don’t remember many details from the first version, so I can’t really make any comparisons, but this one seems to be just as juicy! I’m so excited to see where this new development will take Max and Bella, and how Lukas will eventually deal with it. Also, Alpha Donovan?! Please tell me he’ll feature more in the story! He seems like such an enigmatic character, and I’d love to see if he ends up forming any lasting relationships with Alpha Winter’s pack (platonic and/or romantic). Thanks a ton for sticking to this and continuing the story! Can’t wait for the next update :)

PS: Congrats on the new little one! Glad to hear you’re feeling better.