Reviews for Pages I Never Wrote: An LGBT University Romance (BoyxBoy)
itsthegacha.spook chapter 5 . 1/2
Is that the end?
RainbowBoy365 chapter 5 . 8/27/2020
I followed you on Instagram and Twitter! ;)
RainbowBoy365 chapter 4 . 8/27/2020
Oh man, I missed the ending just before I could read it. But I'm very proud of you for creating this book. If I wasn't too busy like all the time like a workaholic I am I would've spend more time reading the whole book lol. I hope you take care now.
Flowersandlillies chapter 29 . 6/5/2020
Wow, this is so amazing! Congrats!
total.boron chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
Omggggggggggg that's insane! Well done! There's no better feeling than having a revised, edited and finalised version of your story. And to get your proof copy is even better! A million congrats! :)
total.boron chapter 28 . 5/31/2020
I love a good "about the author" section! I'm exceedingly jealous you attended Florence University...I visited Florence a few years ago and it was absolutely stunning! Can't imagine how amazing it would be to go to uni there. Again, congrats on completing your debut novel!

Very keen to hear the next exciting announcement :O
Onlooker12 chapter 27 . 5/29/2020
Wow . . .
A perfect ending for a perfect story
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 13 . 5/26/2020
means you are in love silly
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
just stay calm
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 4 . 5/24/2020
Just breathe calm and think
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
have him call nate
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 2 . 5/24/2020
i am bi so i really love the story
Flowersandlillies chapter 27 . 5/24/2020
When I got the email for this chapter, I procrastinated reading it, because I didn't want it to be over... I don't know if this is just a me thing, but I'm so proud of the characters (and the author) for making it this far. I LOVE the ending and I'm so happy I started reading this so long ago. :).
total.boron chapter 27 . 5/24/2020
I'm so glad things worked out so well for both of them. The future looks bright! Congrats on this story...I really enjoyed it from start to finish and you should be really proud!
Flowersandlillies chapter 26 . 5/17/2020
!
I don't even know how to... words? We don't know her.
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »