Reviews for Pages I Never Wrote: An LGBT University Romance (BoyxBoy)
RainbowBoy365 chapter 5 . 8/27
I followed you on Instagram and Twitter! ;)
RainbowBoy365 chapter 4 . 8/27
Oh man, I missed the ending just before I could read it. But I'm very proud of you for creating this book. If I wasn't too busy like all the time like a workaholic I am I would've spend more time reading the whole book lol. I hope you take care now.
Flowersandlillies chapter 29 . 6/5
Wow, this is so amazing! Congrats!
total.boron chapter 29 . 6/4
Omggggggggggg that's insane! Well done! There's no better feeling than having a revised, edited and finalised version of your story. And to get your proof copy is even better! A million congrats! :)
total.boron chapter 28 . 5/31
I love a good "about the author" section! I'm exceedingly jealous you attended Florence University...I visited Florence a few years ago and it was absolutely stunning! Can't imagine how amazing it would be to go to uni there. Again, congrats on completing your debut novel!

Very keen to hear the next exciting announcement :O
Onlooker12 chapter 27 . 5/29
Wow . . .
A perfect ending for a perfect story
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 13 . 5/26
means you are in love silly
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 6 . 5/24
just stay calm
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 4 . 5/24
Just breathe calm and think
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 3 . 5/24
have him call nate
COWGIRLSTARLENA chapter 2 . 5/24
i am bi so i really love the story
Flowersandlillies chapter 27 . 5/24
When I got the email for this chapter, I procrastinated reading it, because I didn't want it to be over... I don't know if this is just a me thing, but I'm so proud of the characters (and the author) for making it this far. I LOVE the ending and I'm so happy I started reading this so long ago. :).
total.boron chapter 27 . 5/24
I'm so glad things worked out so well for both of them. The future looks bright! Congrats on this story...I really enjoyed it from start to finish and you should be really proud!
Flowersandlillies chapter 26 . 5/17
!
I don't even know how to... words? We don't know her.
total.boron chapter 26 . 5/17
Yasss I loved this chapter so much! The idea of putting Luke's hands on Nate's to type was excellent. And Luke's story's finally finished! It always feels so good to get a story done, so I bet Luke feels great (despite the fact that he didn't physically type it out himself). It feels like Luke's character arc is almost finished...and in a very satisfying way: he got back with Nate, finished his story, and no longer feels embarrassed about physical intimacy. He's come along so much since the start of this!

I'm excited to read the final chapter and I love the promise of exciting announcements! Will definitely be staying tuned.
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »