Reviews for Pages I Never Wrote: An LGBT University Romance (BoyxBoy)
total.boron chapter 26 . 5/17/2020
Yasss I loved this chapter so much! The idea of putting Luke's hands on Nate's to type was excellent. And Luke's story's finally finished! It always feels so good to get a story done, so I bet Luke feels great (despite the fact that he didn't physically type it out himself). It feels like Luke's character arc is almost finished...and in a very satisfying way: he got back with Nate, finished his story, and no longer feels embarrassed about physical intimacy. He's come along so much since the start of this!

I'm excited to read the final chapter and I love the promise of exciting announcements! Will definitely be staying tuned.
Flowersandlillies chapter 25 . 5/11/2020
Wait. Hold up. Does this mean that it's over? No way. OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMG. I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. Joy? Sadness? Joy. Definitely.
Just-a-Happy-Hobgoblin chapter 25 . 5/11/2020
Thank goodness. This chapter made my day, made my week. I'm so glad they're talking things out :)
Onlooker12 chapter 25 . 5/10/2020
Oh my gods! ADORABLE!
Is that the end?
total.boron chapter 25 . 5/10/2020
Thank god for Jamie kicking the door down! (and that doesn't require any small amount of strength!) At least he knew what was up with Richard and didn't take any of his bullshit excuses. Let's hope that that's the last we see of Richard. I'm glad it worked out with Nate and Luke. I hope Nate's exam also turns out alright...
Flowersandlillies chapter 24 . 5/6/2020
PFTNJHRBFUSJ
That is the best and worst thing that I have ever read
Just-a-Happy-Hobgoblin chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
Ooooh my goodness that is such a relief. I was worried Nate was drifting away, acting strange for some obscure personal reason.
I'm both relieved and sickened that there was an outside influnce *swipes forehead*
Thanks so much for updating!
Onlooker12 chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
*wails* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's illegal to make that big of a cliffhanger!
total.boron chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
Okay, so Richard is clearly bat-shit crazy psychotic. I'm proud of Luke for making very brave attempts to fight back and actually, if I were him, I don't think I'd bee too terrified of Richard. He's literally just an insane, abusive teenager(?) and it wouldn't take much to expose him and take him down. I really hope that's Nate at the end of the chapter, banging on the door. To be honest, I'm just glad SOMEONE turned up. I hope everything turns out okay!
Onlooker12 chapter 23 . 5/1/2020
Oh god! You stupid Luke! Your gonna get raped!
Or maybe Nate will come save the day?
Onlooker12 chapter 16 . 5/1/2020
Oh my gosh! That was so adorable!
I feel like Nate would be the perfect GBF.
Onlooker12 chapter 15 . 5/1/2020
What happened to my OTP?
Onlooker12 chapter 14 . 5/1/2020
My heart just cracked a little.
Onlooker12 chapter 11 . 5/1/2020
Jealousy at it's max . . .
;)
Onlooker12 chapter 10 . 5/1/2020
Aww, I totally ship them! My new OTP . . .
They're so awkward. It's adorable.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »