Reviews for Pages I Never Wrote: An LGBT University Romance (BoyxBoy)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/30
wheres the nexttt?
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29
Omfg either he's going to get beat up or raped. ;-;

And um, "Believe nothing" doesn't really fit anything except like... really specific situations.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27
EXCUSE ME!? EXCUSez MOi? That's one illegal cliffhanger, ALSO, NO, that bum better let our Boi Luke go or I will personally give give him a one way ticket to the grave.
noveltealover chapter 2 . 4/26
Hii, okay, I'm back, so let's get started! I dunno how long it'll take me to read everything but expect a steady flow of incoming reviews over the next few weeks :)

Aww cute lunch date following up their first encounter ahah. Simple and sweet with them just eating on a bench outdoors. I rate their lunch date 7/10 for a pair that just met haha. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it might be. Ooh so we find out their majors! English and Econ. The furthest thing possible from what I majored in uni haha, but ooh so Luke loves analyzing literary works. Aside from having difficulty writing his essays, I bet they'd be A essays with all his interpretations and analyses haha.

Aw Luke wishing he worn something different and not like his lazy day outfit ahaha. It's always like that when you dress to go out and not expect to meet anyone. And I love how friendly and talkative Nate is even though Luke didn't feel like socializing, but in the end it wasn't so bad when he learnt more about Nate and his younger brother who's dyslexic. I'm not familiar with the UK education system, but how old is a student in Year 7? Just curious! I've traveled to London once though so I know what the Oyster card is at least ahaha. And awwh Nate is such a sweet brother, helping his younger brother out as much as he can with school. Best Big Brother Of All Time award goes to Nate haha. And Luke thinks this is too sweet as well c: "Now he doesn't seem so scary anymore. Is that what happens when you actually talk to people?" I can relate LOL.

Aww Nate's prepared with his umbrella and coaxing Luke to share it with him. Too cute ahah. And shh, you didn't imagine that, Luke. Pretty sure Nate called your hair pretty. ;)

Because these two have opposite personalities, Luke gets to admire, I mean observe Nate from afar as they take the train. And I like how Luke already starts to refer to Nate's smiles as 'soft smiles for me' like yes, Nate will have a wide range of smiles just for you, okay? xD

And lool, the Adele song syncing up with Nate waving from across the street. Ahaha. But just for fun in answering your A/N here since I'm sure whatever you had planned, you already recreated some Adele scene in later chapters haha, but my fave Adele song is Skyfall. :P

I like how you showed the daily struggles that Luke has to deal with when texting his friends by using the mic. Like tutor and tudor, lol, his phone knows the chance of him getting a tutor was so slim that it sounded like tudor instead. xD And ahh Luke acknowledged that Nate was cute and Katy immediately called him to make him spill everything ahaha. 'I should meet him to collect more data' LOL. The best kind of friend to scope out the person that your friend thinks is cute.

Also, I dunno if this has been mentioned yet but some tiny typos I spotted this chapter:
- 'So, when I saw that you had [troubles] writing...'
- Katie and Katy are used as the contact name when Luke is texting with her

Anyway, that's all from me today! Another cute chapter as we get to know the pair better. Till next time! :)
total.boron chapter 23 . 4/26
Man, I dunno what to think anymore. How has Richard been controlling Nate's phone? What's Nate been doing all this time if he hasn't actually been avoiding Luke? Why would Richard possibly want to go to these lengths to hurt Luke? So many questions! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25
Author you have successfully bamboozled me. I don't even know what to feel. Do I hate Nate? Maybe. Do I love Luke? Definitely. Do I think they should be together? I HAVE NO IDEA.
The last fee chapters I got the feeling that Nate wasn't being...Nate. Like, even when he was taking pictures of him and being really forceful, I just don't know.
Ahfkekfiekdjgiekkdotdivdkkfjfkfmckkdkfkcksndjjcnsmmdjtjfj I don't know.
noveltealover chapter 1 . 4/22
Hi!

Oh gosh, this is so cute! The summary caught my attention and you had me at 'quarter-life crisis' cuz they existttttt lol. I couldn't stop smiling and chuckling to myself while reading this chapter. I never heard of the disorder dyspraxia before so it'll be interesting to learn more about it and how Luke lives with it in his daily life. Is he not able to write or type at all? Or he just has extreme difficulty with it? I loved the opening too with the contrast of when Luke was a kid when he was encouraged to not ask for help and pretend to act normal, but now in uni, he can say he has a disability so the uni can accommodate and provide services to help students with disabilities.

I love the first encounter between Luke and Nate already. LOL, the fact that Nate didn't bother waiting like a month to be assigned someone to tutor, but just stole Luke's form after them both having to wait ages in line to give their forms to the uni staff who could care less lol. The best meet-cute way to pair up haha. And then Nate getting into the elevator with Luke and them running away before they get caught LOL. Oh my gosh, yaas, Nate inviting Luke to grab lunch with him after they both had to wait forever to hand in their forms. Too cute. As Nate claims, they're a perfect match heh.

Hmm I guess I'll rate their lunch date 6 or 7 outta 10? Nate is definitely the outgoing one here so I'm guessing he'll talk and ask Luke a lot of questions and get to know him more. c:

Assuming that FP fixes their email notifications for story alerts/PMs... lol, but I'm favouriting this for sure! This seems like such a funny and wholesome story and I can't wait to see how their relationship develops over time :D Great first chapter and till next time~
total.boron chapter 22 . 4/22
Good LORD I was not ready for this level of drama or anxiety! Well, I can't say much other than they both handled the situation badly and Nate was NOT okay for going off like that. I assume it's well and truly over (I hope it is, after that) but that would be a sad end to the story! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11
Always sitting here waiting for a new chapter
Flowersandlillies chapter 21 . 4/10
OMGOMGOMGOMG i can't...
this was so good!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9
Awesomeness. Best book I ever read
Boomer chapter 20 . 4/9
Yup
total.boron chapter 21 . 4/5
Oh good lord, the drama! It started off nicely, but then THAT happens! First of all, I'm glad Luke's warming up to kissing. And I'm glad Nate had a good time photographing at the club.

BUT, I have to say that Nate was very much the idiot in this situation. First rule of self defence (trust me, I've taught it) is that you give your aggressor what they want! Always! They should have thrown her their wallets first thing, but I guess Nate was trying to be brave, or thinking he was helping. But it didn't work out and now his camera's broken! I was too caught up with the needle to remember about the camera and when it smashed my heart sank to my foot. I hope they make it out of this situation okay, but I reckon Nate's gonna be mad... :(
total.boron chapter 20 . 3/29
This chapter was so cute! I gotta admit, aquariums are pretty damn good places to get some cool photos. I was so nervous when Nate was like "I need to tell you something" at the end of the writing class, so I'm glad that it was good news. And I'm glad that he decided on a course. The fact that he got that small gig is excellent and it'll definitely help in getting experience and convincing people that actually it can be a real job.

Woop! Another kiss! I'm sure Nate will insist that Luke doesn't sleep on the floor, so who knows what else they might get up to...

Nice chapter, keep it up! If you're in lockdown, maybe it'll be the perfect opportunity to crank out some more writing! Unfortunately I'm still working, but I kinda wish I had the time at home to start writing something new (although I'm sure I'd find a billion ways to procrastinate if I was at home...)
total.boron chapter 19 . 3/14
Omfg, I know exactly what Luke means when he said that going home to his parents' makes him feel like I kid again. I always feel like I'm 16 again whenever I go home - I hate it! You feel like you're not an independent adult anymore and you get judged for doing things you wouldn't otherwise think twice about. Nightmare.

I'm glad that Luke and Nate managed to keep in touch so frequently over the holidays and that everything was just as it had been once they were back together. I can't of a more perfect place to study than the British Library! Also, those guys who were shouting slurs can choke.

I like how, at the end of the chapter, Luke sees his mates and reflects on how close they are and how much they feel like family. The friends you make at uni really are some of the best friends you'll ever have!

Also, I spotted two typos:
"...everything I need to do before the day is done is maxing me anxious"
"I find Nate sittingstanding in the shade of the statue..."
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »