Reviews for Pages I Never Wrote: An LGBT University Romance (BoyxBoy)
total.boron chapter 18 . 3/8
Loved this chapter :) It's nice that Luke can finally repay all the encouragement that Nate's been giving him about his story. I actually have a friend who's really into photography and art (he's a chemist, but he does a lot of photography on the side and recently got into the local paper!) so I hope Nate can be successful if photography is his passion. And I'm so glad to finally meet a friend of Nate's who isn't a dick! Matt seemed really nice and I can't imagine how great it was for Luke to overhear him saying that he was glad Nate was with him.

It was sad that they had to part, but I'm sure they'll be back together again in no time!
total.boron chapter 17 . 3/1
Yasss, I loved this chapter! It made me laugh when Nate's dad said he was making hotpot, because my mum hates hotpot with an absolute passion. I've never had it myself, but I might try it someday...

The conversation and interactions between the family were very realistic and I could almost feel like I was in the room with them watching them talk. I think everyone's been in that kind of situation and I'm glad Nate's parents are so hospitable! Kai seems cool and I can't help wonder why he's so intrigued in Luke's story...does he want to be a writer himself or something? Overall Nate's family seem nice and chill and I'm glad he and Luke had a good time!
Flowersandlillies chapter 16 . 2/24
I looked like an idiot for squealing out loud in a public place when I read this... but it was so good I'll let it slide.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24
I didn't scream with excitement and scared the breakfast out of my cat, no siree!
I love how, though being with Nate is the catalyst, Luke is opening up all on his own.
Great update :)
Subatommie chapter 9 . 2/23
I AM LITERALLY SMILING TO MYSELF SO HARD RN WHY ARE U SO GOOD
Subatommie chapter 6 . 2/23
AAAAAa
Subatommie chapter 5 . 2/23
OH MY GOD HOW DO U WRITE SO GOOD I WOULD LITERALLY HUG YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE IF U WERE HERE RIGHT NOW I LOVE THESE SO MUCH
total.boron chapter 16 . 2/23
God, I thought something terrible was going happen about the fire alarm, like it was a real fire or something, but thankfully that didn't happen! I STRONGLY empathise with Luke's disbelief at the train ticket cost. It's bloody ridiculous. I always say that I can get a return flight to most places in Europe for the price of a train ticket to London for me. I'm very impressed that he went through with that plan though, since buying a one-way ticket (using up all your money) to a place you're not familiar with to find someone when you don't know where to look takes extraordinary courage. I'm glad he did though, since everything turned out perfectly! I didn't know what I was expecting him to say/do when he saw Nate, so the kiss was a nice surprise! It also takes a lot of courage to open up to someone the way he did to Nate and I'm glad Nate understood. The future seems bright!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17
I understand this is to move the plot forward but like ARGH! I could strangle them both!
CoMmUnIcAtIoN e_e my dudes.
But on a side note, I really hope that fire's nothing serious :(
total.boron chapter 15 . 2/16
I liked the snippet of story at the beginning - having a story within a story is cool!

To be quite honest, I think Nate is overreacting quite a bit. I mean, it was just an awkward kiss, Luke was clearly overwhelmed. There's no need to ignore Luke via text and stop communicating with him. And to be honest, if I was in Luke's position I'd be very frustrated. If someone was ignoring my texts, I'd find that quite disrespectful and I'd quickly decide that they're not worth my time.

(Also, regards Katy seeing Les Mis a million times...one of my friends is exactly like that. She saw Les Mis five times in 2019, among a billion other shows. She's addicted).

I think Nate was rude when he purposefully ignored Katy and Luke when they called after him and I also think it's rude that he didn't tell Luke that he was going away for Easter. He's kind of just left Luke high and dry with no real explanation. I hope he improves his behaviour in the next couple of chapters!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9
That was so sweet :) tho the ending has me stressing :/
total.boron chapter 14 . 2/9
Yasss, date time! All the food you described sounds so amazing and it made me wish I was in that Korean restaurant. The date sounded really good overall and was a nice mix of trying something new (Korean food for Luke) followed by doing something familiar (watching Star Wars). Nate's quite a good date planner, by the sound of it! I empathised with Luke's inability to use chopsticks...I don't have dyspraxia but no matter how frequently or how hard I try, I just cannot use chopsticks for some reason. Absolute nightmare.

Ah man, I don't blame Nate for attempting a kiss, but perhaps asking permission beforehand might have been a bit better. Not that you can plan these things too carefully, of course. Perhaps going for a cheek kiss might have turned out better as well, but ultimately Luke's awkwardness was always going to get the better of him. I hope he can convince Nate that his awkwardness wasn't because he's not interested in him.

Nice chapter, thanks for the update!
Flowersandlillies chapter 14 . 2/9
oml it was so freaking good! I'm seriously so inspired to go and write my own story. Keep up the amazing work!
RainbowLove187ki chapter 13 . 1/30
I’m dying to see what happens next... keep it up!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26