Reviews for The Rag Quilt
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21
Congratulations!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13
Thank you for this story! The last few chapters covered some truly horrific events in American history, but there was still the love, hope, and trust in God that got them through it.

Complete approval for the final couples. :)

Little confused about the very ending - seems like it should mean something, but guess I'm missing something or forgetting something. ?
AA Hart chapter 2 . 4/11
I'm interested in this story so far. You did a good job of foreshadowing at the beginning with Seth's warning about Native Americans. I'm glad someone took mercy on Lydia at the end of the chapter. Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/1
How horrible! It is hard to believe that people truly are that cruel and hateful. So glad that Lydia found Sam in time! The road before them will not be an easy one, but glad that they have each other.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10
Ooo...I do not like that mean David at all! Aww, Lydia and sweet Sam...such a predicament those times presented for them. Im sure they will face difficulties, but I truly hope they end up together.
Menginpeh chapter 11 . 2/25
So sad :( Told in a great way though.
Menginpeh chapter 10 . 2/14
Well that was a surprise I didn't see coming! Enjoying this interesting story. :)
Menginpeh chapter 4 . 12/19/2019
Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Enjoying this story so far. It is sad that people were (and still are) so prideful and cruel to others. Glad Sam helped Lydia and they were able to become friends.