Reviews for Ghost Girl
Grimnir Esjay chapter 10 . 6/26/2020
Okay so first I just found out tonight that this was updated so apologies for not reviewing it yet.

First and foremost, I have some serious mixed feelings about the latter half of this story. For the most part I thought this would make an excellent Psychological Horror with a plot similar to Shutter (where said Ghost Girl died cause of the MC and haunted him out of vengeance) but instead it very much plays out as a tragic drama romance. But at the same time I kind of liked the ending (even if my theories are debunked over a very petty love dodecahedron, yes I'm still salty over the reveal). And I was expecting it to end similar to Kanagawa is dying tbh.

However I was hoping that it might end where instead Reiji dies and joins her in afterlife with an epilogue of like both of them being Reincarnated (which is pretty cute if you ask me) or that she finally moves on and he accepts it. But her waking up is a pretty good ending as well.

Long story short, it's one hell of a rollercoaster ride for me and it was great. Sorry took me a while to review since I didn't get the notification for it but eitherway good luck with the next series.
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 10 . 4/13/2020
Congrats on finishing the story
I'm not sure how I feel about their relationship, since Yume was a bit mean inside the dreams a lot, but I hope things work out for them
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 9 . 4/5/2020
That was a ... very risky plan
Glad he is okay
for now at least
Grimnir Esjay chapter 9 . 4/4/2020
Well I suppose that's one way for him to remember. But still I can't help but wonder the same thing, I mean the way I see it she has a nice (sort of) loving relationship with Reiji which can help with her coping with her possible parental issues as well as the loneliness she deals with.

That being said I guess we'll find out in the next and final chapter then.
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 8 . 3/31/2020
Wow Reiji's friends are jerks
"Think about how we feel even though we are being secretive and not saying anything to you"
"Stop having normal human emotions and reactions to the extreme situation you are in, even though those reactions are much milder than ours"
"We've done tons of horrible things to you but now I'm going to accuse you of something you'd have every right to do but then act like you're in the wrong for it, and then I'm gonna hit you?"
Hopefully they do something nice to make up for it soon
Grimnir Esjay chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
Well that debunked my theories altogether, this whole time it was a product of a very petty (no offense) love triangle gone wrong. But all that remains is Reiji and Yume's side on the matter and only then we'll find out the truth between them and hopefully Yume finally recovers.

All that remains is Yume's "spirit" haunting Reiji and urging him to die.
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 7 . 3/23/2020
Honestly I would have just admitted to having amnesia if I were him
Hope this doesn't backfire
Grimnir Esjay chapter 7 . 3/21/2020
Okay so I have two new theories to this mystery that I'm guessing so bear with me again.

First Theory: Reiji is the Antagonist
It's possible that Reiji is not Yume's boyfriend but rather some guy who either bullied or abused her and her 'ghost' is just messing with him knowing that he doesn't remember everything that happened between them. The appearance of his Childhood Friends as well as them keeping away from anything that would remind him of Yume could hint that they were against it and is trying to keep her safe from him.

Alternatively they might be also into the bullying/abusing Yume case too and is just keeping tabs on her either to make sure that they didn't murder her or out of guilt for whatever happened in the past.

Second Theory: Yume is a Yandere
This is basically a reversal, Yume could possibly be Reiji's stalker and the incident was purely an accident (that or the usual I'll kill you if I can't have you mentality of a Yandere). And her 'ghost' could just be still stalking him, that would also explain why his friends are keeping him away from her to keep him safe and they're keeping tabs on her to make sure that she won't get up and find him again.

Either way the more this series goes on the more I'm getting some Silent Hill/The Ring vibes from this.
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 6 . 3/19/2020
Oh so that certainly is a twist
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 5 . 3/17/2020
Oh looking forward to reading Chapter 6 when i get the chance
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 4 . 3/17/2020
Somehow I feel this chapter made the mystery ghost girl even more mysterious
Grimnir Esjay chapter 6 . 3/17/2020
Okay so a part of my Theory is wrong but there are still questions that remain, mainly if Yume's past with Reiji and if the 'Accident' is intentional or not.

Definitely going to look forward to the next one.
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 3 . 3/14/2020
Oh so they're protecting him?
Still, that does seem like such an unusual reaction for such a simple request
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 2 . 3/14/2020
Not quite sure what is going on but I want to find out more
KiraHeartilly36 chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
Oh your story seems to have a nice poetic feel to it, I like it