Reviews for The Prince of White Shores
Hi i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she raped me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone
LanceTBrown chapter 19 . 4/17
Loved it, as usual. Do you have a tentative date for the next chapter?
EtherealBlue chapter 19 . 4/17
I'm glad the king is better. Seeing Kieran incapacitated instead of his usual powerful self was not a happy moment. Will he device some new protection (like the one against dreamcasting)?
Things are moving in the right direction for E&A, now that even the queen knows.
That moment of sisterly friendship was also nice, instead of the usual pettiness. That pretend-a-suitor needs some serious punishment!
yahni chapter 19 . 4/16
Yay! Eleanor saved the day! And sisterly redemption!
Jwswaco chapter 19 . 4/16
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
My Name Is Trouble chapter 18 . 2/22
Every now and again this chapter just sneaks into my mind and I start hoping yet again that Edouard and Kieran will get out of it all safely and healthily... oh god, please let them be well.
Also, GOOD ON ELEANOR! Smart cookie. She’ll do perfect at court one day.
chibikodo chapter 18 . 2/7
Wow attempted assassination, talk about bold. Eleanor is quite knowledgeable and I am sure her relationship with Antony will progress. It is interesting there are so many different factions plotting against the crown.
Ford123 chapter 18 . 2/7
Thanks for the chapter !

I wonder how the papercut was able to circumvent kieran's protection spell ? Shouldn't it have been blocked by the spell since it was an attack on edward ?

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
EtherealBlue chapter 18 . 2/5
That was surprising! & what an interesting use of prophecy...
Jan1 chapter 18 . 2/4
I love this chapter. Especially the dreamcasting part, it was beautiful! Looking forward to punishing the bad guys _ And a toast to our hero, Eleanor!
Sapphire2619 chapter 18 . 2/2
So happy to read the newest update!

This chapter was amazing! I love how the bad guys plan did not work properly all because of Kieran 3

And the dreamcasting scene was perfect!
willow-catkin chapter 18 . 2/2
Ohh, these two have been through so much . I am not a violent person, but Mederlane should be permanently disposed of and this young prick as well.
yahni chapter 18 . 2/1
Oh noes! Please update soon... I am dangling off a cliff on tenterhooks.
Anafiel malachai chapter 18 . 2/1
Holy crap. This chapter this chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/29
Oml i need the next chapter. I waited for months so I could read a bunch of chapters at once and now im just. I can't wait. I need to hear what the king and queen think of antony and Eleanor courting.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »