Reviews for Dark Rising
Fall Storm chapter 5 . 4/24
Heheheh. Love what Frug did, I would have done the same thing. And holy fuck! Val is powerful. And it turns out Val, one of my favorite characters in this book, is a really good guy. If he wasn't there is no way in hell he would have took all the blame for the zombies. Val, I'm getting to know you, and so far, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

And the Chain Veil? What is that? I'm intrigued and can't wait more about this Chain Veil.

Fall Storm chapter 4 . 4/13
Viverian? Love that name, may I use it?

'What a treacherous little Gnome.' I like that line.

This book is So fascinating, you got me. Viverian seems Interesting. It's sad that she has to hide in fear Just because She was born the way she is. Why can't people see what's in the inside And stop concentrating on the outside. I don't know why, but I like Viverian, I don't know much about her yet but there's something about her that I like, I'm not sure what it is, I just like her.

I'm becoming more and more Fascinated with Valentine and what he has to do for Niramor. And why did Niramor go to Val anyway? Was it something special about him and that's the reason she went to him? I think maybe Val has something inside, or can do something that he doesn't know about, but it's something that Niramor can't do and that's why she went to Val. I mean, There had to be a reason why that woman called him a monster, and why him being called a monster bothered him so much, and it has to do with something why he was captured at the beginning of the book. Val was captured for a reason, There is a connection there.

And the Undead coming for him at the end of the chapter what was up with that?

Fall Storm chapter 3 . 4/7
I got a feeling that Frug and Val are gonna become friends. I haven't made up my mind about Niramor, I don't know what to think of her. I do want to know more about the woman who tried to kill Val, and why.

Fall Storm chapter 2 . 4/7
Good thing Frug came along huh Val? I'm Wondering how Val got himself captured again. And I'm Extremely curious to learn more about Frug and why the guy has Such confidence. Who is the guy really? Can't wait for more.
Fall Storm chapter 1 . 1/4
First off, love the name Valentine, how did you come up with that? Love it.
I'm liking this, I can't wait to read more.
Moonlight chapter 3 . 12/22/2019
Ooh, this is my kind of thing. Loving it, need more.