Reviews for Dear Lucifer
desireosiobe chapter 62 . 5/13/2020
Great story and I love it, keep up the good work...
Onlooker12 chapter 62 . 5/12/2020
Wow!
That was such a good story with a perfect ending.
Thank you for writing this.
Chere chapter 62 . 5/12/2020
Omg tysm for the amazing book!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 61 . 5/11/2020
Oooh a deal sounds promising (though we all know what they say about making deals with the devil)
Onlooker12 chapter 61 . 5/10/2020
*gasp* Is he gonna kill Liv?
Onlooker12 chapter 60 . 5/8/2020
Wow . . .
That was incredibly satisfying.
Olivia reminds me a bit of myself. I lost someone recently as well. This is my way of coping.
Thank you.
Onlooker12 chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
Hilarious. And well written. You have me on the edge of my seat.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 60 . 5/7/2020
Ah the ending of that was bittersweet. I got into a relationship which had somewhat of an expiration date because it wouldn't have worked in the circumstances, but then after years of being in love you kind of forget that, and then when it ends it's so much more painful. But hey, that's why you have novels and reading to get you through it :') Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 60 . 5/7/2020
Wrong story?
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 59 . 5/5/2020
Definitely progress this chapter, and I'm impressed Liv went right to the Devil's door. I was surprised how affected Luce was, but it was nice to see how much he cared. Looking forward to reading more!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 58 . 4/28/2020
Ahh poor Liv, she's understandably confused and torn up about finding out about Luce. Great chapter! Excited to read more :)
Guest chapter 57 . 4/22/2020
Liv no, please no. This is breaking my heart. Poor Luce. Please update sooooon! I need to know what happens next
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 57 . 4/20/2020
Oh my gosh noooo- like yes, because that's far more of a realistic reaction but feeling for Luce here. Glad she knows now though! Can't wait for the next chapter.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 56 . 4/18/2020
Ahh I can't believe Jez took the epipen (but also kind of can?). Hadn't guessed any foul play at the time, but makes sense now.
I'm surprised by Luce's decision that Olivia has to find out about his background, but looking forward to how that will pan out.
Really liked the end of this chapter, thought it was cute :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 54 . 4/8/2020
I really liked this letter to Jenny. It really shows a lot of Liv's growth and development, and I'm glad to see she's slowly becoming happier and more confident.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »