Reviews for Dear Lucifer
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 53 . 4/6/2020
Hahaha well, I'm glad she's okay- enjoyable chapter. Glad it's 'official' now :')
Alein Galythinyis chapter 53 . 4/6/2020
"Trying to run away from crazy?" She murmured.
"Trying to protect crazy from more rogue bees," he corrected hilarious!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 52 . 4/4/2020
Oh my gosh no! The chapter was super cute, and I liked how chatty Liv was- definitely had to compensate for Luce a bit. The ending has left me stressed, but I have faith that Luce will get her the medical attention she needs :')
Alein Galythinyis chapter 52 . 4/4/2020
omg
Estrellagrace chapter 51 . 4/2/2020
Awww love this. I'm worried as to what he'll do when he does have to go, but I hope it is good. Keep up the good work!
BeverlyAmethyst chapter 51 . 4/2/2020
Well, Jez does make some fair points in terms of the potential of Olivia getting hurt and logistics of their relationship in the long-term. I do hope they work it out though, I like them together too much
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 50 . 3/31/2020
I love their banter so much- and Olivia was totally secretly happy he skipped that class for her hehe. I hope that Luce can manage to win her family over, they've been through a lot. Looking forward to reading about their date soon!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 49 . 3/29/2020
Another great chapter- love their interactions. Looking forward to the next
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 48 . 3/27/2020
Awwww they talked about feelings! I'm glad, because think they needed to communicate. Loved the chapter
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 47 . 3/26/2020
Ahhh a kiss! I'm excited and nervous for Liv's reaction. Was good to get a bit of Luce's perspective this chapter. Thanks so much for the fast updates, something to look forward to :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 46 . 3/23/2020
Awww that letter, I can't take it. Keen for Luce's response next chapter.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 45 . 3/23/2020
I am really enjoying this so far! Definitely a great story for this period of self isolation. I am really enjoying the tension between Luce and Liv- hopefully it shifts a little over the next few chapters. You describe the grief she experiences really well, and I really feel for her.
Excited for the next update! :)
Alein Galythinyis chapter 38 . 3/5/2020
Alein Galythinyis chapter 8 . 3/4/2020
Eek
Alein Galythinyis chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
High school really is hell on earth
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »