Reviews for Dear Lucifer
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2020
Thanks for the update~
Alyce Reide chapter 13 . 1/10/2020
Aieee! It's the end! Oh well, guess I'll just have to follow, favorite, and wait two days (i.e., eternity).

Keep up the good work!
Alyce Reide chapter 8 . 1/10/2020
I'd feel the same way as Liv! Right now, the only phone number I have belonging to a guy anywhere near my age is...my brother's. XD
(Liv has never read Howl's Moving Castle. If she had, she'd probably pretend to fall in like/love with Luce just so he'd leave her alone. That is the strategy the girls in stories never seem to think of. I wonder why?)
Alyce Reide chapter 5 . 1/10/2020
What do I say about this story?

...I'll get back to you when I can be more articulate than "thissisooigood amazing howd youdoit?"
Alyce Reide chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
This chapter hurts. I can't imagine losing my sister.

...do you have tissues? *sniff*
Alyce Reide chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
Ahahahah! I love this so far! I do not like swearing, and will sometimes stop reading if I see the f-word. However, there are exceptions, such as the Others series...and this.

I'm excited to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2020
Yay, update~
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2020
The ending was really funny XD
Ahh, the irony. Thanks for another update!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2020
Thanks for another update ~
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2019
Ooh, I definitely like this side of Olivia. I thought she was going to be a cut and paste goody two-shoes introvert, pleasantly surprised :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2019
Soo... I know he's the devil and all... but I'm already ship building.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2019
As someone who's lost a sibling, great work writing this. I read a lot of stories that have bitter and angsty siblings, which can and does happen and they're totally valid to be feeling those things, but it's nice to another side of the spectrum :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
But but but i wanted the King's bride trilogy. *Proceeds to mourn in a corner*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Not too sure how I feel about your portrayal of God (in my opinion he's a truly amazing trinity, but too each their own). However, this is your story to tell so I'll shut up about my personal preference; you've already got me hook line and sinker :)
Thanks for writing, I'm a fan of your guys' other story's as well and can't wait to see where you take this newest one!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5