Reviews for Elahilamalafos
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 16 . 9/16
Really hammering down Nell's incel vibes. Oh no...Nell nooooo why do you gotta get worse.

Sap's story reminds me of the greek myth about Icarus. From what I remember about spoilers about her in her early conception I am very confused.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 15 . 9/14
I knew Walter was awful. I was getting that vibe. Unsurprising that he's genocidal too.

Firo and Terhan are getting along. Kass is going to come back and they'll be a thing and Nell will realize that Terhan wasn't even into Kass to begin with and he did an oopsie.

I'm really curious what is up with Nell since he apparently doesn't look like a Karlaton. Hopefully Nell gets less racist soon.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 14 . 9/13
Uh-oh. Knew Nell was a 'nice guy'. Hopefully though he grows past it and doesn't go full villain.
I think Nell was replacing the original Nell. Something's up with his kidnapping and the person saying he couldn't be him.
Maybe he's Astro boy basically. Maybe original Nell died and he was replaced by a robot. Robots exist here from what your art says.

I wonder which friend died. I want to guess Nell but he was at the funeral, right? So not him.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 13 . 9/12
Why did Kass's grandpa insist on raising Kass? Was Kass's father like that from the very beginning?
I liked her flashback a lot with her father. It was very emotional.
Getting cult vibes from Velvet's group.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 12 . 9/11
is sheep milk really actually good? I haven't heard much about it.
This might be the wrong vibe I'm getting but I'm getting vibes that Kass likes Terhan but it's going to fade and she'll end up with Nell? Might be that I'm watching too much Kim Possible and am getting Ron Stoppable vibes from him. The intention might have been with Nell that he's the 'nice guy' when he isn't actually. I don't know.

I can mentally pronounce Ela-hamma-nana better than the real name.

Why doesn't Kass remember her coma? Is she a robot or clone that was replaced in her coma?
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 11 . 9/9
Nell's Affliction continues to be that he's a nerd. I can't decide if he's my fave because you won't give him an affliction and I feel bad for him and get pathetic vibes from him or if he's just a nerd and just that.
Oh is Barana part of a doomsday cult?

Everytime someone says oh my zod I think of the superman villain.
Is Walter sad about his dead child or happy since he called the child a freak of nature. Is he like only sad over his dead wife and not his child?
is Kass into Terhan? I'm getting YA vibes from them.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 10 . 9/9
Was Firo one of the characters you've drawn? I feel like he's part of the Team TM.
Isn't Sap evil or am I like completely misrembering. Idk. I don't trust Sap just based on misremembering things.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 9 . 9/8
I read this earlier on mobile, but now I'll review it here on pc. I like that afflictions have to be kept secret, it's a neat world detail.
I'm getting vibes that Terhan/Kass is going to be a thing. I wonder if it'll be endgame or just a brief crush but I'm getting some brief crush vibes. Idk why but I like her relationship with Nell better. Will Nell get a power up or will he just remain a nerd throughout the entire thing? I feel like maybe he'll get an affliction eventually.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 8 . 9/5
Is Terhan trans and that's why he didn't want to shapeshift into a girl? it was a good idea to pretend to be her nonetheless to see if he really knew her.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 7 . 9/5
Ah. Nell's power is his nerdness. What creatures were Kryptillian's modeled off of? I know some sort of furry/monster thing
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 6 . 9/5
"I'm fifteen so I'm basically an adult." Said so many 15 year olds ever. I wonder if Nell has powers too or is just a token normal? Does Terhan have all sorts of witchy powers or just shape-shifting?
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 5 . 9/5
Nell and Kass are very good friends.
Oooh I wonder why the cat can talk? Demon cat maybe?
Nerissa-McC chapter 5 . 12/9/2020
Congrats on finishing the book! Yikes, I wonder why those ministers were assassinated 0_0 Something to do with the diaries, maybe? LOL, I liked Fluffy before this and now I love him. What could be more adorable than a talking cat? :D
Nerissa-McC chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
Hmm, I wonder what took Velvet so long *side-eyes her* Yikes, the queen's father sounds terrifying 0_0 Whatever's in those diaries must be pretty dangerous!
Nerissa-McC chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
Queen Coraline's name made me picture the film's Coraline wearing a crown, which is a pretty weird mental image XD I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for the witch or be suspicious of him. He seems a bit strange.