Reviews for Elahilamalafos
Nerissa-McC chapter 5 . 12/9/2020
Congrats on finishing the book! Yikes, I wonder why those ministers were assassinated 0_0 Something to do with the diaries, maybe? LOL, I liked Fluffy before this and now I love him. What could be more adorable than a talking cat? :D
Nerissa-McC chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
Hmm, I wonder what took Velvet so long *side-eyes her* Yikes, the queen's father sounds terrifying 0_0 Whatever's in those diaries must be pretty dangerous!
Nerissa-McC chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
Queen Coraline's name made me picture the film's Coraline wearing a crown, which is a pretty weird mental image XD I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for the witch or be suspicious of him. He seems a bit strange.
Nerissa-McC chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
LOL at Kass mistaking a lamppost for a tree XD Can't say I blame Velvet for being sceptical; Kass's powers do sound hard to believe. Hopefully if Kass does get to see the Queen, she'll be more willing to believe her than Velvet is.
Nerissa-McC chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Interesting beginning! :D I really like Kass so far :) Can't wait to see how she changes things, and if she can stop her dream coming true!
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 4 . 12/24/2019
OH BRANDON IS THE DUDE WHO KILLED HER WIFE. Brandon I had faith in you. Poor Coraline has an evil dad.

Also I like how they had a chick flick make over moment.

Yeah Idk if a 13 year old came up to me and said they had dreams that could predict the future I wouldn't believe them either. Kass is like a kinnie.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
Isn't the Queen the evil lady. Or was it the King. Didn't the Queen get murdered? Or is she the evil lady's daughter. Niya I think her name was.

The magician is my favorite character so far because she said the word liabilities. Although cat expenses would actually go into equity. So like..She's kinda wrong.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
I was wondering why Nell rubbed me the wrong way last chapter, like a dork but the bad kind. It turns out "he's an intellectual."
He's a bit of you though cuz he likes catologuing bugs. I'm glad that's his motive instead of just being really straight for Kass.
Is Kass reincarnated? Is that why she gets strange dreams?
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 1 . 12/22/2019
Kass is dumb thinking that thirteen is an adult. I don't trust her I think her dumbness will end up getting people killed. I like her dream powers though.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2