Reviews for Evenings at Mistress Holloway's Mansion
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 1/14
I'm glad he got his phone call out. This chapter ended on scary cliffhanger. Good job.
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 1/13
It looks like Roxie has a lot of fans. It's good to see some of them are making friends.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 1/12
Pretty good chapter. I'm surprised that Elias would have been up to that in the shower after his experience.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 1/10
A good couple of chapters. I haven't played mini golf in years. I disagree with their take on beer.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 1/9
Thanks for the update. An interesting situation.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 1/7
That sounds like a scary ordeal. It would take some planning before you would be able to fight your way out of a situation like that. At least Overstreet has a roommate who isn't a dick.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 1/6
Oh wow. A ton of stuff happened this chapter. I can see why female characters are designed the way the are. Gaming use to be a "man space" type thing. It seems like Overstreet made a mistake about disregarding the invitation that he kept getting, well at least he was wearing pants.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 1/5
Pretty good couple of chapters. I was surprised that he didn't do the interview and the scene with the old lady was touching.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 1/3
Nice chapters. The mystery of the gala is very intriguing. I see what you mean about Roxie - poor kid. I hope Overstreet can help her out and himself with his art. I look forward to reading more.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 1/1
An interesting start to a this story. It sounds like Quenton has pretty crappy love life - something I generally can relate to. Roxie is a pretty intriguing character. I wonder if he'll attend the gala?
25 | « Prev Page 1 2