Reviews for Power Move
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8
This was a good read, I love coming of age hero stories like these. Keep it up!
Trent chapter 1 . 1/3
The style of this "episode" left me with the same giddy feeling I had when watching a new series for the first time as a kid. The characters have a likeness to them, and the way you manage to write cheesy quotes that felt natural only highlight the charm of the world and it's superhero/villain dynamic. The only complaint I can think of is the pacing could be a tad quicker, and the characters during the deadly situations *not giving names to avoid spoilers* felt a little unbelievable at times for something that should be new and frightening to them. Other than that, this series, if it becomes one- is a solid read so far! I look forward to your future work!
Cyan Thing chapter 1 . 1/4
This was a strong start to your series if I say, The characters had a charm and the premise was creative despite following a cliche set up. The only criticism I can think off is the pacing could be a tad faster and the characters in the dangerous situations *not dropping names too avoid spoilers* felt a little unbelievable in the way they were acting for something that was supposed to be frightening. I look forward to seeing more of this and your future work!