Reviews for Biollante Wars
aviick chapter 6 . 17h
What a "birth" story! There is a sense of newness and awakenings that definitely tie into how you tell a story that pulses with descriptive then active chapters. This one I quite liked for all the details and the sense of familiar that you don't just nod your hat to in the chapter header, but made a point to elaborate upon in the chapter itself. Good job!
aviick chapter 5 . 17h
I can tell... lol

I enjoyed this brief chapter on the Mizzer genesis of sorts. It made me wonder about the debates people have here in this world about the species-specific environments and how/if those environments could exist with or without their current makeups. In a world of new discovery, there of course would exist the already in-existance population, but what would happen if new species or foreign were "invading" this new world. I did get that before, but your sci-fi has me thinking about my sci-fi... hmmm
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 10/15
Interesting couple of chapters. It's always interesting to learn why a character behaves the way he does. Even if it is an inherited trait.
aviick chapter 4 . 7/31
As we discussed just now, my thought was about footnotes, but I agree that for some readers, they may prefer the information within the storyline... Even though a shorter chapter, you have a good ability to include content that can be later broadened upon or pick at the reader's own level of awareness (e.g., reference to God's grace). Look forward to the story progressing.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 7/11
I like how the domestic animals are different from the wild animals. Of course, it would be nice to be both a deep thinker and to be in touch with nature.
aviick chapter 3 . 6/26
I liked the exchanges between the two characters around understanding difference, because when most people think about snacks, we often make assumptions about others being able to consume or be exposed to the same as us (comfort foods too). It establishes that sense of difference in a very subtle but meaningful way that I can relate to in my own experiences around food with new friends.
aviick chapter 2 . 6/26
So. thanks for clarifying the ages and the state of their platonic relationship (as they would only be platonic at the age of 5). It's a quick but engaging chapter, as there is a sense of urgency involved due to the action. You did a good job of introducing concept of "difference" here.. Very intriguing!
aviick chapter 1 . 6/26
Stuck in the past.. I will have to look into the Japanese character as you mentioned, but this is a very descriptive chapter that enables me to visualize and connect to the story beyond the words on the page. And, the time warp made me chuckle.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 6/15
That was a pretty good story. I hope that they stay in touch.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 2/1
Well, at least, he made a friend. A person can always use a friend in times like that.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 1/28
Francis Bacon is a pretty clever name for the hero.