Reviews for World of Elestia: Seasons of War
Hi i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please please please make her leave me alone
Anthony Staffenhagen chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
''Well... How about Sandy? My mother alway said that was the name she would have given me if I had been born a girl.''

Nice.

I like that part about wolves and dogs too.

I also like the gems you replaced Poké Balls with. It's the perfect balance of similar and different.
Anthony Staffenhagen chapter 2 . 2/10/2020
I really like this. It's very creative. It's what the Pokémon world would be like if it were a dystopia and most people assumed Pokémon should be hated and killed. I never knew I wanted to see such a thing.
Anthony Staffenhagen chapter 1 . 2/10/2020
This is a great start. Having it be calm the whole way through and then suddenly APOCALYPSE! is really effective.

That cover image is awesome. The fact it happened on the 100th anniversary of the first moon landing is cool.

The very beginning when Dogwood is walking around the lab reminded me of this old Scooby-Doo movie I watched all the freaking time when I was a kid. I always love when I get nostalgia for it.
Sunburst chapter 2 . 2/2/2020
This seems like a good story so far! Read chapter 3, but couldn’t make a comment/review or whatever on the other website so I made my way here. I personally really like this idea, and it seems very interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing this updated more, and I’ll hopefully be here the whole book! Good luck with this new book, keep up the good work, and most important of all, have a good time!