Reviews for Torn Guardian
Fall Storm chapter 10 . 3/30
'Not forced but being made to go along with the plan.' is being forced Jason. Lol.
Moonlight chapter 8 . 3/12
Wow, love this. Looking forward to seeing more of this
Fall Storm chapter 9 . 3/13
Leviticus is a cool name. So there are other kids, humm. But why? That's the question. But why did he make them? Humm. Ooh, was he gonna use their power's to take over the world?

Fall Storm chapter 8 . 3/12
Jason seems to be OK with it, don't think I would be, but at least he isn't letting it get to him.

This Benedict Really interest me for some reason and I don't know why, but I want to know more about him.

Looking forward to more. :-)
Fall Storm chapter 7 . 3/3
Yap, that's me, wandering aimlessly through my house when I have nothing to do. Lol.
A science experiment?! Huh! Didn't see that coming. And just loved their little game. That's something I would do. And Hot Butt, oh my. XD.

'Who names their kid Aloysius?' Me, I would.

Can't wait for more. :-)
Fall Storm chapter 5 . 2/19
Oh just only 300 years? That's all? Hot damn she has good Marcia riser. Hahah.
Hey, is Destiny's mother like, the bad guy of the book?
Fall Storm chapter 4 . 2/17
'Losing yourself in another world, in another person's problems was therapeutic.' Yap. That's why I love reading.

Oh, being beaten by a girl, now that has to do something to the ego. Michael got what was coming to him. And a 6 year old girl? Come on, why?
A Amethyst is my favorite stone, I don't know why, It's just so beautiful.

Moonlight chapter 3 . 2/14
Come on this and could not stop reading. I read the first one in a day. Thanks for your story. And I can't wait for more
Fall Storm chapter 3 . 2/13
Okay, I love the name Wisteria! May I use it? And I feel as me and Destiny would get a long. I really like her. And it would be boring. I feel for ya Destiny! I see the Destiny and Lily are a lot a like.

I did not see the above the bloodline. Wow, cool. Does that that Destiny is really Powerful? I can't wait to see How powerful she becomes.

I loved the part when everyone was arguing about divergent. I've seen the movies, never read the book's. So that part I found really funny.

Fall Storm chapter 2 . 2/11
'Joy, in a little more than 8 hours we will be in hell.' Hahahah. I like Lucas.

This chapter was quite good. I'm Really interested to learn more about the Which's and Warlcks of this world.

Fall Storm chapter 1 . 2/10
This was a good start. Can't wait for more.