Reviews for Love of an Angel
LilyWoodlin chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
I wish there was a way to properly tag people on this site. But I have a lot to thank you for and it makes me so happy that you still will continue sharing your amazing writing. This piece inspired me to also write an Etheree poem of my own, I ended up writing two actually. I can't tell you how fun it was. So I thank you for not only sharing your work but inspiring that of another. :) 3
Makeshift.Wings89 chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
I do wonder why they are damned, though?
Woedin chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
What a beautiful warning in the form of a poem, and not just any poem but one with a form of restriction that to this point, I've never come close to mastering. I must give high praise that not only did you managed such a thing. But at the same time created a poignant offering, filled with soundly moving advice about deception, and how devils are often mistaken for their uncorrupted kin. You did this with only 46 words in 10 ever thinning lines..."Truly Remarkable", I congratulate your skills shown here my friend, and enjoyed the read.
KieranJSmith chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
Wow, I really love your use of imagery, especially "bladed chimes." The inference that this is one person consoling someone else (my reading, at least) is quite arresting. You've utilised this style of poetry so well.