Reviews for The Arias Tribe
Reader chapter 24 . 4/3
I love your stuff. You are very good at what you do. I hope you never stop. Please, don't stop doing what you love. You are one of my favorites on here. Fall being my second favorite, your my first favorite.
I'm going to go now. I don't usually leave reviews, but I do when the writer makes me feel something. And you and Fall make me feel happy. So thank you.
Moonlight chapter 24 . 2/14
Need more please
Fall Storm chapter 24 . 12/2/2020
Sorry Destiny, I am trying to reply with you today. The website is having issues. But I checked on their twitter and they're trying to fix it. I had to make a freaking twitter account. But at least they are trying. But I can't Check my private messages at all. So, Wattpad? Meet you there?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2020
Need more
Fall Storm chapter 23 . 7/3/2020
Hey, I'm still reading this. For some reason I haven't been getting any notifications on this one when you update. Good thing I looked. XD

You know, Destina sounds suspiciously close to Destiny. Lol. XD.
Man this group just cannot stay out of trouble can they? But I don't really blame them. It's all about the adventure and the excitement. But still, They should be called the trouble group. XD.

I am wondering though and extremely curious what's happening to all the kids.

Can't wait for more. :-)
Moonlight chapter 21 . 5/20/2020
I'b be mad too.
Fall Storm chapter 21 . 5/19/2020
I don't Blame Ally being pissed. Lol.

Can't wait for more.
Fall Storm chapter 20 . 5/4/2020
I'm glad that Arias is OK. Can't wait for more.
Fall Storm chapter 18 . 5/4/2020
'little louder you haven't awoken the dead yet.' I got to use that one. Lol.
Fall Storm chapter 16 . 5/4/2020
I'm stubborn to, would That make me hard to sell? Though, with my mouth I would most likely be killed. Lol.
Fall Storm chapter 15 . 3/30/2020
'Not touch anything in that room.' Yeah OK, not touching. Lol

I have a character named Arias too, how cool is that?!

I can't wait to see whats going happen.
Fall Storm chapter 14 . 3/24/2020
I'm still reading this and still enjoying. Just hadn't been vieweing. Have a lot on my mind.

But I'm still liking this. :-)
Fall Storm chapter 10 . 3/9/2020
This was a awesome start. It makes me want to read more.
Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/29/2020
Ooh, Ii like this. Can't wait for more
Fall Storm chapter 7 . 3/1/2020
Hey I finally read this! I like it.
Shiva? as in the one of the principal deities of Hinduism. As in Shiva, 'The Destroyer'?